Tony x Reader

Requested
(This fic is really long and thats cause I couldnt stop writing. Tony Stark just does something to me)

 Tony Stark just does something to me)

Attention Please

Y/N is a wonderful mother to her kids and a great wife to her husband. She loves all her kids all 5 of her kids even though one is more demanding then the others.

Their oldest is 6 and his name is Liam and be has a very wonderful and colorful imagination.

The next is a set of twins two more little boys in the family and they are 4 years old, Ryan and River. And they are very attached to their mother.

Then you have their daughter Morgan just two years old and she is the only girl so her brothers are protective of her.

And of course the fifth child and the most needy one is actually Y/N's husband.

Tony had Y/N's attention since the day they met. She couldnt help to adore the man. He was a flirt and yet only she was able to win the man's heart.

As time went by Tony and only Tony had her attention. Even when others would try and ask her out Tony never had to worry or be jealous because her heart was his.

He asked her to marry him, they had a beautiful wedding. But then not to long after that Y/N was pregnant with their first child.

Tony was excited to be a father and knew Y/N was going to be an amazing mother, but the moment their son came into the world Tony wasnt the one getting Y/N's attention anymore.

Her attention to him was little and he found himself jealous of his own child. And that went on for about alittle over a year. When Tony got her attention, well she ended up pregnant again.

Now Tony was happy to be a father to another baby and excited to learn it was twin boys, but now he had three sons taking up his wife's attention.

The twins and Liam shared attention from their mother she was able to give all three of them the attention they need. After another yearish Tony got Y/N's full attention again and got her pregnant as well.

Now Tony was once again happy about another baby and happy it was alittle girl, but that meant Y/N's attention was all on the kids and none for him.

As the two years went by after their daughter was born Tony found himself upset and jealous craving attention. Now he spends alot of time with his wife and kids when he isnt being IronMan.