Bucky x Reader

Requested

Gotta Kill

Gotta Kill

Y/N was like a daughter to the team since she started at a young age. She had a very unique bond with Bucky. They were the best of friends he really loved her as his own daughter.

They were on a mission to clear out some old HYDRA bases. The first three they checked was just simple and no one was around.

The last one they went too was when they realized this one was different. There was a sense that someone was around.

That someone indeed was there and Bucky was taken by the person. He wasnt fully fixed from HYDRA yet and this man was able to control him.

But the man told Bucky to hurt the team, but kill the young one.

"I will do that." Bucky says.

Bucky then started fighting his friends and when he saw Y/N he started shooting her.

"Bucky! No!" Steve yells.

Bucky wasnt listening his number one mission was kill Y/N. He chased her out of the building as the team fought him causing him to drop his gun.

He passed them and got out and went looking for Y/N in the close by woods. Y/N knew that wasnt the Bucky she had come to know. She knew he was under some sort of spell.

She then stopped running and was going to let him finish his job. That way he would stop and was the capable of being caught by the team.

Y/N stepped out of the shadows and saw Bucky. He had a knife in hand as he looked at her.

"Okay. Do what you have to do." Y/N says walking closer to him.

She kept walking until there was a small gap between them. He held up his knife and was going to kill her.

Until his eyes met hers, it was like he remembered all the time they spent together. The Father daughter bond they made over the years. He lowed the knife as his eyes filled with tears.

He then ran off into another direction just as the rest of the team came to Y/N's aid.

Bucky had went into hiding. He had to. If he had hurt her he would never forgive himself. They had a father daughter bond and he had to stay away so he knew he would never hurt her.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed