Thor x Reader

Requested

Prompt #2: "We'll get through this, I promise."

Get Through this

Get Through this

Y/N was lost and afraid she had lost her best friend. It was a car accident and Y/N was spared, but her friend was dead.

Thor had come back to find out his girl was hurt and he went to see her. Y/N wasnt talking to anyone she just sat there in pain and sadness. Thor didnt want to make her talk if she didnt want to.

When she was able to go home Thor took her back to her home and he staid with her.

"She's dead and its all my fault." Y/N says.

"No it wasnt your fault. Y/N you werent the drunk driver that hit your car." Thor says.

"So I was still driving." Y/N says.

"And that guy was drunk and hit the passenger side. Love, believe me when I say it was not your fault." Thor says.

Y/N still hated herself for what happened and she cried herself to sleep. Thor was trying everything he could to help her and she wasnt taking help.

"Thor whats wrong?" Loki asks.

"Its Y/N. She is blaming the accident on herself. I keep telling her it isnt her fault and she wont believe me." Thor says.

"Im sorry. I really didnt care. Just be there or something." Loki says and walked away from him.

Thor went to ask others what to do and everyone said the same thing it will take time. Thor went home and went to talk to Y/N.

"Love?" Thor questions.

"What?" Y/N asks.

"I love you and I know you need time. I just wanted you to know that we'll get through this, I promise." Thor says.

Y/N looked at him and she started tearing up and Thor hugged her. Together they were going to get through this.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed