Bucky x Reader

Requested

Necklace for Love

Necklace for Love

Bucky had his mind all jumbled up ever since becoming himself after HYDRA. He wanted to keep himself busy somehow so he started to try new hobbies.

Bucky would try hobby after hobby and each one made him very upset and angry. He just got worked up and would find a new one.

Y/N was the one person that helped Bucky through everything. She saw how tenses he was so she decided to talk with him.

"Hey." Y/N says.

"Hey sweetheart." Bucky says.

"You know you dont need a hobby when you're home. I know its for when you cant sleep, but Im right with you if that helps." Y/N says.

"I know, but I dont want to wake you. I need to do something." Bucky says.

"Honey... You know what... Just find a stupid hobby that will also keep you from me. Just like your stupid job." Y/N says walking away from him.

Bucky pouted and he decided to make Y/N something to make her feel better. He then looked up how to make a necklace.

He then started to make the necklace, but it wasnt perfect so he made another one. And then he made even more. He made so many in many different types.

He kept going until he made one in the theme of himself and it was perfect. He then went over to Y/N and gave her the necklace.

"Y/N this is for you. Its a necklace with my logo... I guess. Anyway its so you know when Im not here with you Im always with you. No matter if Im on a mission or coming up with hobbies to do. Im always with you." Bucky says.

"Oh Buck. I love it. Thank you." Y/N says.

Bucky liked that she liked the necklace he made her. But he wasnt sure what he was going to do with the others he made.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed