Pietro x Reader

Requested

I love you

I love you

Captain America has a daughter who ended up falling in love with Pietro Maximoff. Y/N hasnt told him the though. She was planning to after they defeat Ultron.

"Everyone stay on high alert everyone comes back from this mission alive." Steve says.

The team was ready to for the fight of their lives. Each team member needed the others. The fight against Ultron was scary and tough.

"Y/N are you okay?" Pietro asks.

"Yeah Im fine. Thanks." Pietro says.

"Like I was gonna let you fall." Pietro says and kisses her.

Y/N almost fell off the flying city, but her quick boyfriend saved her. They pulled away from the kiss wanting to say they loved each other, but there was still a battle to fight.

"I hate to break up the love fest, but we have to keep fighting." Wanda says.

They went back to helping and as they were almost done it was time to get off and go home.

"Where's Clint?" Y/N asks.

"He's right there. Helping that kid." Pietro says.

"Lets help him the kid is really stuck." Y/N says.

Pietro lifted her up and ran her over to Clint. Lifting the metal up Clint got the kid out. Though Clint noticed something coming. Ultron and he was shooting at them. Not even thinking about it Y/N knocked into Pietro with knocked him into Clint moving all three of them out of the way.

The shooting stopped and Pietro and Clint turned around. Y/N was covered in bullet holes and she dropped to the ground.

"No! Y/N! Please stay with me." Pietro says crying.

"Its okay. I'll be okay." Y/N says.

"No please.. I love you." Pietro says.

"And I love you." Y/N says.

And with that she was gone, she left her dad, she left her family, and she left her love. If they team wasnt pissed off already they sure were now.

Once the business with Ultron was over the team was crushed at the loss. She wasnt just the Captain's daughter she was like a child to the whole team, a sister to Wanda, and the woman Pietro loved. She saved three people from Ultron and that wasnt gonna go unnoticed.

"Avengers I know we lost someone we all loved very much. My daughter died a hero and we cant let be in vain. So from now on we dont work in the Avengers Compound. We have renamed it to Y/N's Compound. We were her family and she was our home." Steve says.

The whole team looked up at the banner that was dropped covering the Avengers logo. It was of Y/N the one who lost her life.

She may not be with them anymore, but she was in spirit and Pietro believe she was in a better place and he was happy to have gotten to know such a sweet angel who he will always love.

I hope you liked it.