Bucky x Reader

Requested

Prompt #7: "You deserve so much better."

Better for You

Better for You

Y/N was dating a jerk and she was unhappy. She never wanted to make him mad and have him leave her. She was scared of being alone so she let him treat her like crap.

She wasnt happy and her best friend who was also in love with her knew it. Bucky has seen it close hand of the bad relationship and he's had it.

After her boyfriend cheated on her over and over again Bucky was done with him and his shit. So when they caught him cheating on her Bucky beat the shit out of him.

"Buck stop! You'll kill him." Y/N says pulling Bucky away.

"You stay the hell away from her. This is over. Y/N you will never see this man again." Bucky says and pulled her out.

Bucky didnt say anything as they drove and when they got home Y/N ran into her room and Bucky followed her.

"What the hell! Why would you do that? You cant do this! You cant tell me to stay way." Y/N says.

"Im sorry." Bucky says.

"Sorry? Sorry? Your sorry?" Y/N question.

"Y/N, you deserve so much better. He didnt treat you right. He doesnt deserve you." Bucky says.

Y/N couldnt even look at Bucky he had no right to do that at all.

"Buck I know you want to keep me safe, but this is my choice." Y/N says.

"I wont let you get hurt again. Never. Y/N... You know what..." Bucky says.

Bucky pulled into him and kissed her softly. He poured all his love for her in that kiss and she kissed back.

"Buck?" Y/N questions as they pulled apart.

"I love you. I cant let you be with someone so bad for you. I love you. I really do love you." Bucky says.

Y/N kissed him again and he held her close to him.

"I love you too." Y/N says and kisses him.

After that day Y/N was loved and treated right. Her best friend would never hurt her because he was also the love of her life. But if he ex tired anything someone would be hurt.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed