Groot x Reader

Requested
(Goddess!Reader)

Requested (Goddess!Reader)

Little Tree

Y/N was a goddess who made friends with the guardians she had something special with them all. Mostly it was Groot who she closest too. The Goddess of Nature and the little tree where closest and made trouble from time to time.

The trouble they caused was harmless and Rocket hated it. They were like his children in a way and when they got into trouble everyone blamed him.

"They arent my children." Rocket says.

"And Im over 100,000's year old." Y/N says.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"Right. Quill is annoying." Y/N says.

"Hey dont team up on me. Im still in charge around here." Quill says.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

Y/N laughed at what Groot had said and then they both walked off. Peter was more then annoyed and Rocket had enough of being teased as their parent.

"Rocket control them. You were the one who brought her here. Now she and Groot are a troublesome team." Peter says.

"So that isnt my fault. I didnt know Nature Lady and Groot would be like this." Rocket says.

"Yeah well make it stop." Peter says.

As they talked or argued more like it Y/N was in her room just causing trouble with Groot.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"I know, but it will be okay I promise. I will always love you." Y/N says to the little tree.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"I know bud." Y/N says.

Back with the argument Rocket was getting close to want to kill Quill.

"You need to keep them out of trouble." Peter says.

"I'll keep Groot under control if you can keep Y/N under control. After all she is your wife." Rocket says.

Peter smirked at hearing Y/N being called his wife. He loves her very much. Peter went over to his room and saw Y/N with Groot and heard laughter.

"Sweetheart, please dont cause trouble with Groot." Peter says.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"Hey now be nice. He is just mad that we are married he doesnt think I will love him no matter what." Y/N says.

"Yeah she still loves you, but she loves me most." Peter says.

"Peter." Y/N says slapping his chest.

I hope you liked it.