Tony x Reader

Requested
(Sister!Reader)

Requested(Sister!Reader)

Little Model

Tony was the Stark that everyone knew. He was just the man everyone knows. IronMan though had a secret sister no one knew of. Well they knew her as Y/N L/N, but she is actually Y/N Stark.

She was a well known model and that everyone knew. She model everything and recently she was now modeling lingerie.

"Damn she is so sexy." Sam says.

"I know right." Bucky says.

Bucky and Sam were looking through a magazine and there was Y/N in a black lace lingerie outfit.

"What are you two... Oh hot damn." Clint says.

"Woah..." Peter says.

"What are.... Oh my god. Give me that!" Tony yells and takes it.

"Whats your problem?" Sam questions.

Tony ripped out the page and threw the rest of the magazine back at the boys. Tony took off and was beyond pissed.

"Tony? The guys said you took something of theres. Why did you do that?" Steve asks.

"Because I can. They were ogling her." Tony says.

"Who?" Steve asks.

"Her." Tony says and hands Steve the photo.

Steve just looked at it and was confused to as why Tony cared so much about a random woman.

"Why are you freaking out about this woman? She is just wearing sex clothes." Steve says.

"You dont understand Cap. This is my baby sister." Tony says.

"Oh.. Im sorry. Why havent you talked about her?" Steve asks.

"She and I never really talked got along. After I took over Stark Industries we really stopped talking. I knew she was doing so sort of modeling, but not this. Now everyone is looking at my sister as a sex object. I dont like it." Tony says.

"Why dont you go and talk to her? Im sure she would love to see you." Steve says.

"I doubt it." Tony says.

Steve left Tony and decided to ask around for Y/N's information. When he finally got ahold of her they met up.

"Hi. Im sorry to bother you. Im Steve Rogers." Steve says.

"Its okay. Im Y/N." Y/N says.

"Yes I know. I know I shouldnt do this, but your brother told me things. So I thought maybe you two can fix whatever happened between you two." Steve says.

"Why? He hates me. He doesnt care about me. He was the one who said he had no family after are parents died. So he doesnt care about me." Y/N says.

"Well when he saw the men team members looking at your sex clothes photo and he didnt like it. He ripped it out and I think he burned it. That sounds like a brother who cares." Steve says.

"Listen Rogers, Tony Stark hated me." Y/N says.

"He doesnt. Please just come over. Just talk to him once." Steve says.

Y/N thought about it and decided to see Tony just once. They arrived at the tower the ones who saw the photo were drooling over her. Then Tony showed up.

"Y/N?" Tony questions.

"Hello Anthony." Y/N says.

For a moment they said nothing and then Tony walked over to her and hugged her. So from that moment on the Stark siblings were reunited and always their for one another.

I hope you liked it.