Nat x Reader

Requested
(Changed it alittle bit)

Requested (Changed it alittle bit)

Barely Breathing

Y/N could always count on her team whenever she needed them. After one mission though things took a toll on her.

So she kept it to herself and that caused more problems for her as missions got harder.

And on one mission she broke down durning the mission. No one saw or heard her freak out, but once the battle was done she went on to the Quinjet before anyone else.

She went into the bathroom and started panicking. Her head was spinning and she couldnt breathe.

"Sweetie are you in... Y/N! Oh my god!" Nat says going over to her.

"Im sorry. Im fine." Y/N says.

"Your a liar. Whats going on with you?" Nat asks.

"After that one mission I had a freak out. I thought it would go away. Then it just go worse much worse. I didnt want to bring the team down." Y/N says.

"No baby. You could never bring the team down. You have to talk to us though. We are your team. We are suppose to help you when you feel lost." Nat says.

"Nat's right. We're here for you." Steve says opening the door.

Steve walked in with the rest of the team. They were all together sure in a bathroom.

"Look we are all here for you." Nat says.

"We have a jet on auto-pilot to make sure our dear friend is okay." Tony says.

"Look we are your family and we love you. Your family will never turn their backs on you." Steve says.

"This is your family. We love you. I love you the most though, but you dont have to hide. Whenever you need someone to lean on you have alot to turn to. We're all together in this crazy world. No one will let you fall." Nat says kissing Y/N's forehead.

She looked up at her friends they were never gonna let her fall and thats the most important thing to Y/N.

I hope you liked it.

Requested Closed