Tony x Reader

Requested

Prompt #3: "Please dont go."

Dont Go

Dont Go

Fighting and Fighting and Fighting and Fighting. That was all they did now days. They arent the same anymore. The I love yous were gone, they havent sleep together in months, they never spend time together, and when they do they fight.

Y/N had finally had it she was packing a bag and ready to leave him for good. She got her stuff int her car and went to write Tony a note saying goodbye.

Y/N got into her car and headed to the airport. She was going far away and was never gonna come back.

"Darling? Darling? We need..." Tony says and sees her stuff is gone.

He looked all over the place and then he asked JARVIS where she is.

"She is at the airport, Sir." JARVIS says.

Tony got into one of his suits and flew off. He was hoping he wouldnt miss her and let her leave. He was sorry and hurting. Every time they fought he hurt and he didnt know why until today.

He landed and retracted his suit. He looked all over for her and then he saw her.

"Y/N!" Tony yells.

"Tony?" Y/N questions.

"Please dont go!" Tony yells.

Y/N walked over to the man who was making a scene. When she was right in front of him he noticed she had been crying. He wiped her tears with his thumb and lifted her chin up.

"All we do is fight Tony. Actually more like all you do is get mad at me. I cant take it anymore." Y/N says crying.

"Baby Im sorry. It took Pepper and Rhodey bitching me out today to make me see the truth. I was so scared you would leave me for someone who is better." Tony says.

"What?" Y/N questions.

"Now I knew there is no one better then me." Tony says.

"Tony what are you saying?" Y/N asks.

"That Im the best." Tony says.

"Tony." Y/N says.

"Look I feel like there could be someone who could show up and treat you right and not make stupid mistakes. Then you'll leave me for a better man and I'll never be the same. I need you in my life. Please dont go. Dont leave me." Tony says.

"Tony, your all I want. Mistakes and all its you. It will always be you." Y/N says.

Tony smiled at her and he kissed her softly. He got his girl back and was never going to lose her again.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed