Bucky x Reader

Requested

Prompt 7: "You're wrong."

Not Right

Not Right

When he looks in the mirror all he sees is the monster that HYDRA had created.

He saw the monster and he didnt feel like anything, but a monster. He wasnt exactly keeping it quiet.

"Buck..." Steve says.

"All I am is that monster. You should of never brought me here." Bucky says and left the gym.

"He wont listen to you. Maybe.. You should ask Y/N for help." Sam says.

"I dont know if she'll help. After he almost killed her." Steve says.

"Dude wake up and small the crush. He likes her and she likes him. But he doesnt know she likes him. So if she says he isnt a monster after what he did to her. Bam the metal arm moron is over this monster BS." Sam says.

"I'll ask her." Steve says.

He went to see Y/N and told her what Bucky is saying. So Y/N went to see Bucky herself.

"Hey Bucky, can we talk?" Y/N asks.

"Umm.. We cant." Bucky says.

"Why?" Y/N asks.

"Cause Im a monster." Bucky says.

"You arent a monster." Y/N says.

"No I am. Im a monster." Bucky says.

"You're wrong and Im gonna prove it to you." Y/N says

She grabbed his arm and took him out of the Compound. She took him around the city of New York.

"Y/N this is pointless." Bucky says.

"No its not. Now lets go for a walk in the park." Y/N says.

They were walking in the park when these kids recognized Bucky.

"Y/N is there a reason why those kids are looking at me. Oh they see me as a monster." Bucky says.

She decided to go over to the kids as they just looked at Bucky in adore.

"Hi there little ones. Im Y/N. You seem to like my friend over there would you like to meet him?" Y/N asks.

"Really?" The kids asks.

"Yeah come on." Y/N says.

They told their mom and Y/N took them over to Bucky.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Bucky asks.

"Bucky these kids want to meet you." Y/N says.

"Why?" Bucky asks.

"Cause you helped CaptainAmerica make the world safe. Just like him you are a hero." The little boy says.

"I am? Then I became a bad guy." Bucky says.

"Yeah. We learned about that in school. You were brainwashed to be evil. But now your not." The little girl says.

"Yeah. You have all the Avengers and Captain America as your friends. And you have this pretty lady by your side. Your a good guy someday I wish to have someone like her someday." The little boy says.

"I guess Im not a monster." Bucky says.

"I told you so." Y/N says.

Bucky looked over at her and smiled. She was right he wasnt a monster and he liked that there were people who didnt see him that way. So why should he.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed