Bruce x Reader

Requested

Cute Lovable Bruce

Cute Lovable Bruce

Y/N has never been able to trust anyone since the red room. All she had was her best friend by her side after she had left.

The two of them were connected and when Nat became a SHIELD agent Y/N was asked to join with her. They did everything until Nat became and Avenger.

But because of her closeness with Nat she was allowed to live with them. Y/N was unsure about these people. Her guard was up at all times.

She was just afraid of getting hurt, but she had become close to Banner after some time getting to know him.

A friendship was formed and Nat was happy she let someone else in. And Bruce had grown fond of Y/N as well.

He loved spending time with her and helped her in anyway he could. He couldnt help, but like and respect her.

Though he thought he wasnt worth Y/N in any way. He wanted to ask her out, but every time he tried he got tongue tied.

"What was that Bruce?" Y/N asks.

"Nothing." Bruce says.

"Okay." Y/N says.

Y/N walked out of the lab and Tony was laughing at Bruce.

"What?" Bruce questions.

"You got it bad. You like her and you cant even talk. I mean you can talk to her until you try to ask her out." Tony says.

"Well Im just sure she'll say no. I mean she is amazing and Im a loser who turns into a giant green monster." Bruce says.

"You arent those things. Besides Y/N likes you. I know that look. Women make that face me all the time. She has that look for you." Tony says.

"You think she'll say yes?" Bruce asks.

"Only one way to find out." Tony says.

Bruce went to find Y/N and when he did find her she was talking with Nat when Bruce walked up and tapped her shoulder. Nat decided to leave to give them a moment.

"Hey Bruce whats up?" Y/N asks.

"Umm... Listen you are like really amazing and sweet and wonderful.... I know you are too good for someone like me.... But would you like to go out some time? You dont have to say yes." Bruce says.

"Umm..." Y/N says.

"Its okay. I get it. Never mind." Bruce says trying to walk away.

"Hey I'd love to go out with you. Just tell me the time and place." Y/N says stopping him.

"Really?" Bruce questions.

"Yes really. And for what its worth I like you too Bruce." Y/N says.

Bruce smiled at her liking the fact that she liked him too.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed