Tony x Reader

Requested

Prompt 4: "No way in hell."
Prompt 5: "Why are you awake right now?"

" Prompt 5: "Why are you awake right now?"

Not Real

Tony was walking into the living area of the Compound when he heard his girlfriend's voice. He wanted to marry her and spend forever with her. He even had the ring in his pocket.

He walked into the room and saw his girlfriend sitting on Steve's lap and kissing him. Tony stood there in shock he wasnt happy.

"What the hell is this! Y/N REALLY! Your cheating on me with this old man." Tony says.

"Oh shut up Stark." Y/N says.

She placed her lips back onto Steve's and she removed Cap's shirt. Tony couldnt believe this.

"Stop this!" Tony yells.

"Shut up Tony and let me admire these beautiful abs." Y/N says running her hand down Steve's chest.

"Your mine! I was gonna ask you to marry me." Tony says pulling out the ring.

"Oh god! No way in hell! No way will I marry you when I have this sexy thing right here. You can go." Y/N says.

Tony then shot up and looked around. He was in his lab and the clock read 7:45am. It was just a dream. Tony got up and left his lab and went into the kitchen. When he walked in he saw Steve and Y/N on the couch and Y/N was on Steve's lap.

"No! No!" Tony yells.

"Oh hey baby. Why are you awake right now?" Y/N asks.

"Its morning. What are you two doing? Tell me!" Tony yells.

"Relax Tony. Bucky accidently hit Steve in the eye and he keeps pulling away when I put ice on his eye." Y/N says.

"Well the ice is cold and I dont like the cold." Steve says.

"So there is nothing going on with you two?" Tony asks.

"What? No. Tony I love you. Why would I cheat on you?" Y/N questions.

"Well.. I.. Never mind. Enjoy your injury Cap." Tony says and walked off.

"Hey Nat come hold this ice to Steve's face." Y/N says.

Nat took the ice pack from Y/N and she headed on her way to see if Tony was okay.

"Idiot." Tony says.

Y/N walked in and wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his back.

"I love you. Now talk to me." Y/N says.

"I had a nightmare where I walked in on you and Steve making out and then you removed his shirt and stocking his chest and you wouldnt want to marry me cause you had him and his sexiness." Tony admits.

Y/N kissed his back some more and then made him face her. She place her hands on his cheek and kissed him.

"Steve is very sexy, but my heart belongs to you. What you dreamed wasnt real. I love you Tony and only you." Y/N says.

"I love you so much and I know it wasnt real, but then I saw you with him earlier and it scared me. I dont want to lose you." Tony says.

"You'll never lose me. So about these marrying me thing from you dream what do you think that means?" Y/N asks.

"It means that we talk about marriage  and one day I'll propose to you. Cause you are my forever." Tony says.

"Well whenever you do I'll say yes." Y/N says.

"Good cause Im way sexier then Steve." Tony says.

"That you are baby that you are." Y/N says and kisses him.

It was just a dream she would never cheat on him and he always knew that. She is his first real relationship in forever so he was alittle frightened of losing her. Though now he knows he never ever will.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.