Tony x Reader

Requested (Trigger Warning of death and attempt of suicide)

Dont Panic

Tony was known for not sleeping and having breakdowns. The team was worried for him. He has nightmares where he is kidnapped, when he almost died because of the Arc Reactor, when he fought in New York, almost losing Happy and Pepper, and most recently when he created Ultron and almost killed everyone.

It happens every night it got so bad that Pepper could be with Tony anymore. Once she left him the team was even more worried about him. So they thought of who could help.

The team knew of someone it was the same someone who recently helped Bucky Barnes. Someone who helped Steve. Someone who helped Bruce. She has helped all the Avengers basically so they knew she was good.

Tony would never go get help so the team asked her to come to the tower so they can trick the genius to get help.

"Steve what are you saying?" Tony says.

"Your Spider-Kid is on the ceiling and he wont come down. He wants you to help him." Steve says.

"Okay." Tony says weirdly.

He got up and followed Steve to a dark room. Tony was pushed and light went on and he saw a woman he didnt know.

"Hello Mr.Stark. Im Y/N have a seat." Y/N says.

"Who are you? No better question what is going on?" Tony asks.

"Im here to help you. To be honest Im Therapist. I've worked for your fellow team members before. Im here to hear what you've been through." Y/N says.

"No. I dont need help." Tony says getting up.

He went to the door and he jiggled it. He couldnt open it and he just got out some tools to break out.

"I saw my best friend get shot in the head. I even saw my mission leader explode from stepping on a bomb. I was spared each time. But I blamed myself for not dying it got so bad I stopped sleeping. I then went to the edge of cliff and placed a gun to my head. I wanted to die. I was about to pull the trigger when I closed my eyes I got a weird feeling that I was wrong and I put the gun down. I got help and I wanted to help others. So thats why Im here. You dont have to say anything, but try." Y/N says.

Tony turned around and looked at Y/N he had tears in his eyes. He sat down and looked at the woman before him. He felt like he can tell her anything.

"Well.. I.. I.." Tony says.

Just then Tony started freaking out and couldnt breathe. Y/N went over to him and he just acted as if he was broken. She could see the fear in his eyes. She pulled him close to her and kissed him. He kissed her back and calmed down.

"Its okay. You will be okay." Y/N says.

Tony was calm now and he told her alittle bit. As much as he could before he freaked out again.

"Im sorry." Tony says.

"Its okay. Thats all for today." Y/N says.

Tony got up and the door opened the team saw him and he looked alittle better. Tony was more then happy to talk to Y/N again and maybe it will be not something professional.

I hope you liked it.