Bucky x Reader

Requested

Prompt #5: "What happened to you?"

Heres some Blood

Fighting was apart of the job. Y/N was really good at her job. She was with Nat durning the battle and things were going good.

That was until they saw some kids being hovered in the corner scared to death of the fight that was going on.

"Nat go help others. I'll get the kids." Y/N says.

"Be careful." Nat says.

Y/N went over to the kids and was helping to get them to safety.

"Lady you have a booboo." A little girl says.

"Its okay. Just go that way." Y/N says.

As she was getting the last kid a Bullet it her in her arm.

"Ahh!" The little boy screamed.

"Its okay kid. Just grab my hand." Y/N says.

She got him to safety and made her way back to the team. Bucky then saw her arm that had blood dripping down her arm.

"What happened to you?" Bucky asks.

"I was helping some kids and got shot no big deal." Y/N says.

Bucky looked at Y/N and then at her bloody arm. She looked down at her arm and shrugged it off.

She went back to fighting and Bucky noticed there was more blood dripping down her arm.

"Your losing to much blood. Y/N you can die." Bucky says.

"Buck, Im fine." Y/N says.

Bucky stopped her and took her away from the fight. He ripped apart of his shirt and tied her air so that the blood would stop going down her arm.

"Y/N... You could of been killed. We have to talk about it." Bucky says.

"Buck are the kids safe?" Y/N asks.

"Yes." Bucky says.

"Did I do my job?" Y/N asks.

"Well yes." Bucky says.

"Then drop it." Y/N says.

He was going to say something else Y/N kisses him before he could say anything else.

"You two done? Cause we have to get that bullet out of her arm." Sam says.

"Just a moment Wilson." Bucky says and kisses Y/N again.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed