Steve x Reader

Requested

Prompt #8: "Here, take my blanket/jacket."

Rain and Ice

Rain and Ice

Steve had the biggest crush on Y/N and he couldnt help, but stare at her whenever he could. He would watch her from a distance.

Today he was watching the TV since it was raining and there was nothing else. Y/N had come in from the rain and Steve looked at her.

"What were you doing out in the rain?" Steve asks.

"Nothing." Y/N lies.

"Your soaked. Go get changed before you get sick." Steve says.

Y/N went to her room and changed her clothes and dried her hair to a point. She went back into the living room and sat down next to Steve.

"Better?" Y/N asks.

Steve looked at her and his cheeks turned red. She sat beside him and he looked at her.

"What were you really doing in the rain?" Steve asks.

"Fine. Cause it makes me feel like a kid again just for a moment. Didnt you ever play in the rain as a child?" Y/N asks.

"Y/N, I was a little sickly boy. If I played in the rain I could of died." Steve says.

"Get up." Y/N says.

"What?" Steve questions.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him to the door. She opened it. They stepped out and Y/N ran out into the rain.

"Come on Captain. Come on." Y/N says waved him over to her.

"Y/N!" Steve yells.

"Come and get me." Y/N says.

She was twirling around in the rain like a child. Steve took a deep breath and went out into the rain and placed his arm around her waist.

"Your crazy you know that." Steve says making her face him.

"Maybe alittle, but admit it.. It feels nice." Y/N says.

She dragged him into the rain more and he was actually enjoying his time in the rain with her.

He lifted her up in his arms and held her close to his chest and placed a kiss on het forehead.

"Y/N... I.." Steve says.

"Hey Punk! Get your ass inside." Bucky says.

Steve placed Y/N down and she went into the house passing Bucky quickly and Buck stopped Steve before he went in.

"Whats your problem? You know how I feel about her." Steve says.

"Yeah, but your gonna get her sick. Is that what you want?" Bucky asks.

"It was her idea, but I wanted to grab her back here. But it felt nice being with her." Steve says.

Steve got changed and decided to knock on Y/N's door to see if she was okay.

"Come in." Y/N says.

Steve opened door and saw Y/N wrapped in her blanket and he smiled.

"Hey Doll, I.. I wanted to tell you something." Steve says standing in the doorway.

"Okay." Y/N says and gets out of her bed and walked over to him.

She didnt let him say anything. Instead she kissed him and he pulled her close to him.

"How'd you know?" Steve asks.

"I just did." Y/N says.

"Y/N, I love you." Steve says and kisses her again.

"About time old man." Tony says and placed an ice cube down Steve shirt as he walked passed.

Steve shivered at the ice as it dropped out of his shirt.

"God thats cold." Steve says.

"Here, Take my blanket." Y/N says pulling her blanket out to him.

"Only if you share it with me." Steve says.

He walked into her room more and she closed her bedroom door as Steve got into her bed.

She walked over to the bed and climbed in beside him.

"I love you too you know." Y/N says.

He kissed her forehead and wrapped her in the blanket with him. Never daring to ever let go.

I hope you liked it.