July 8th 2021

so I'm actually making this on the 9th because I forgot to write last night. BUT OMG IM SO HAPPY!!! so on Wednesday, me and samantha went to brads house just to hang out with his little brother. we were really bored and we hadn't seen him in a while. we love him soooo much. (he's 3 years old) we realized brad and his friends were in his room but we didn't go in there with them. I had to leave early because I had to go look after my aunt's dogs. Samantha went to brads house to see if they would let her hang out with them. that night her parents didn't let her have game time, so she didn't text me how it went. I was so eager to know. the next day, she came to my house and told me. she said they had a lot of fun and they said they were really happy when she asked if I could come the next day. of course they said yes. that part made me really happy. to think that they maybe missed me? I just really really missed them so it was really cool. then I got dressed and stuff and we went over there. I think I'm gonna try weed. not gonna lie I have been fibbing a bit and I may or may not say that I have tried it. but I want to actually do it. some day when I see them smoking I'm gonna ask for some. I don't know if they'll give me any though. anyway we hung out there for a bit and then we went swimming. it was fun but brad wouldn't get in. then I had to leave early again to watch my cousins dogs. it was fun. I'm so glad we are hanging out again. and I'm excited to start over. I love not having feelings for anyone. I just have a bunch of friends and it's great! that's it for today. bye!