april 9 2022

Saturday!!! Friday was definitely better then Thursday. even though it was nice and relaxing to be home for half the day. me and Brody talked, and it felt nice. I'm trying to be less obsessive about him. because I just get like this with all the guys that I like, and it never works out. anyway I really hope he comes over next time he's around. I'm thinking he might come this weekend. anyway like I told you last time, I went out to dinner with my dad. when I was walking to his car, I saw this really tall guy walking with the lawn mower. I thought it was Carlee's brother, because I know he's pretty old and tall and I'm not super sure what he looks like. I also couldn't really see the guy's face. when I got in the car, I saw it was Camryn. my dad waved at him, and he waved back. I just looked him off and told my dad "he's stupid." I definitely don't remember him being that tall, he must have grown a lot. I see him doing football drills with Kendell a lot, and his hair has grown a lot. it's like almost brown now. he used to be blonde. well hopefully having a fire tonight, and making hot dogs and s'mores. except my mom said it's windy so we might not be able to do it. I don't have a lot to write about just wanted to write a little bit and tell you how it's been going. I'll edit this if something else happens later, bye!