Feb 21 part 2

today is the best day ever! it all started last night when I watched the new euphoria episode. I was crying, but by the end of it I was smiling and laughing. I went to bed pretty much right as the episode ended, so I got the illusion of that good night sleep you get after crying, but I wasn't actually sad. I took a shower early and did all my skincare stuff early so that I could watch the episode right when it came out. then I went to sleep watching sady crowell's new YouTube video. I didn't really get to watch most of it because I fell asleep pretty fast. this morning I woke up, got all ready, did all my skincare and everything. then I rolled out my yoga mat, and I got to use my new yoga mat cleanser I got. and I did some morning yoga. I felt so great after it. lately I've been wanting to try over easy eggs because I feel like I would like them. so when I got done with my yoga, I made some. they turned out amazing I put on a YouTube video to watch while I ate them. as soon as the video ended, I was done eating. I didn't have to pick out a new one in the middle of eating or finish it while I wasn't eating. it was perfect. then as soon as I was done eating, Samantha's mom texted me and said "Samantha wants you to come over she's babysitting." I have been thinking about getting a job, so lately we've been wanting to babysit together. I got ready and came over. we hung out in the backyard with the two little boys she was babysitting. then we came in because the boys were hungry. we watched a movie and made Tristan make their food. then Tristan watched the movie with us. we didn't get very far in the movie until the boys wanted to go back out and play. we played for a long time until one of them started crying because they were playing too rough. that's when we decided to go in again. we were going to resume our movie, but they wanted a different movie. they picked out a new movie and we were watching it with tristan. we were all going to go on a walk, so we got the kids' shoes on. but as soon as we got those shoes on, someone came to the door to pick them up. so we didn't have to go through the hassle of them being sad to go home while trying to get them ready to go. because they were already ready to go. once they left, Samantha had to do her chore and then we went to my house to get some bathing suits on. it was super super nice outside today so we thought we would try to go swimming in the creek. obviously, we didn't get past our knees because we never do. so we just hung out on a rock for a while. then we went to sit in our spot (which is just the cul-de-sac by the creek) but when a car came we had to stand up, so we just left. we tried to go to the horse place, but Camryn was there with some other people. then we just went to the train tracks. but when we got on them, we realized that my mom had just left and she could catch us. so we left. we were just walking around and then we found some cool guys that we talked to for a little bit. then Samantha's mom said that she had to go in because her and Brandon were leaving. Samantha went in, and I went home. when I got inside I poured myself a glass of lemonade. then I watched some youtube. and then I started typing this. today was really great and full of serotonin and nostalgia. I loved the weather so much. I wish everyday could be like this. this was the best day ever and I just wanted to write about it. I'm going to try to write more and not just when crazy things happen, you know? anyway I'm going to go now. bye!