march 24 2022

today was pretty boring except for the bus so let's just skip to that. the bus driver sat me by Brayden, thank God. I wouldn't be mad if I had to sit by Nathan again, I just said thank God because she could have put me with someone I didn't know or didn't like. like yesterday, except we started to like each other so it was cool. I saw him looking at me a few times today, so I think we're pretty good. he was watching me walk into the library, but I just walked past him because I didn't know if I should talk to him or not. he also just would look at me in the hallway, kinda looking like he wanted in on my conversation. or maybe that's just me over thinking it. anyway, he sat in front of me and Brayden, so he was leaned in talking to us. I gave him a dollar, because I knew he would like me if I did. I hate that I need him to like me, but I'm a Libra and he's a cancer. that's just how it's gonna go. (I've been into zodiac signs recently) I had the dollar cause my mom gave it to me to get a sucker, but the teacher selling them wasn't here. I was actually glad because I automatically knew what I was gonna do with it. I handed it to him and he said "yesssssss you're a g!!" he was so excited. I was so happy. it kinda makes me sad to need his validation, but at least I have it again. it feels great. I do feel bad about it a bit, but it's not hurting anything. then he was looking at my bracelets and asked me if he could have one. I know I shouldn't have, but I gave him one. it makes me so happy that we're cool again. other than that, nothing really happened today. that's all I have to say, bye!!