April 7 2022

okay so I only went to school for three hours today. I'm on my period and had no pads, my cramps are so bad, and I was just feeling sad about Brody. let me tell you why I was sad. after first hour I saw him. I went up and told him "you should have come over last night, my mom was gone till like 12:00" which is a lie, but I just wanted to let him know that I still wanted him to come over. he mostly ignored me. I was about to ask him if he could come over tonight, but he really wasn't paying attention to me, so I didn't. I made a face and kind of pushed him to let him know that he was being rude. then he said "I don't live in your damn neighborhood" I just walked away into the bathroom to gather myself. I went to the second hour, and my friends were asking me what was wrong. I told them I wasn't mad, and I'm nonchalant. I have 3rd hour with him, so I asked my second hour teacher if I could go into her room for the hour. I didn't want to be with him, or watch him flirt with Carlee the whole time. I came back when there was about 15 minutes left of the hour. on my way back to class, I stopped by my mom's room and asked her if she could take me home at lunch. she said yes. then I went back to class. Brody was trying to talk to me, and I was obviously mad. I think him and his friends just thought I was on my period. which I kind of was, but whatever. then my mom told me not to even go to 4th hour, and she would just take me home then. I got my stuff, and we went to walmart, since I had no pads. then we went to McDonald's, and went home. I've just been chilling all day. another reason I came home was because I stayed up all night last night. I've been watching this new show "DAVE" that Samantha told me to watch. it has lil Dicky in it as the main character. anyway I just wanted to come home and snuggle my stuffed bear, bearito, and watch it. but about brody, I don't know if he likes me or not. I just want to hook up with him. then I feel like I will have him. That's all I want. but I'm about to go out to dinner with my dad in like an hour, and I better clean my room before I leave. bye!!