July 12th 2021

today was so fun! I feel like I start every entry with that lately and I'm not mad :) so I woke up and samantha said she had to burn wood and it would probably take all day. (she had a lot of extra wood in her backyard they have to get rid of) so we decided that we would just hang out tomorrow. but then she didn't have to work all day so she told me to come over. when I got there, her step brother had brad and two of his friends in there. they are our friends too they just don't have names. everyone decided to come in arctics room with us except for her step brother. he was actually in a bad mood because everyone decided to go in there with us. but we had so much fun!! me and this one guy were kinda cuddling the whole time. I love when boys do that. because I don't actually want anyone, so I'm an independent woman, but it makes me feel like boys want me. you know? anyway Samantha's step dad came in and yelled at us because boys were in there and we had the door closed so he made everyone leave. I would've gone with the boys, but I just felt weird, so I went home. Samantha said that she can have boys in her room but the door has to be open. I hope they come over again. it was soooo fun. also I ordered one of those plushies that you put inside out so you can make it look happy or sad yesterday. I got a puppy one and it looks like dodge! it came today and I'm in love! yesterday me and samantha were in my room and we were just laying down listening to music with the window open and we saw that it was raining and immediately went running into the backyard. we jumped on the trampoline for a little bit and then went walking around. ughhhh I love the rain so much!!