July 31 2022

I'm on my trip!!! my mom's friend's kids are really really annoying. they're so immature, when the boy is 6 months younger than me, and the girl is 12 I think. their mom barely gets on to them about it. we drove through Yellowstone national park for like 6 hours today and I had to sit by both of them the whole time. they're so loud and obnoxious no matter what. but on Wednesday, we went to my grandma's house and saw her. she lives in kansas. she gave me and my brother $100 each. we also went out to dinner. we woke up at like 2 the next morning and hit the rode. we went to south Dakota, which took like 12 hours. when we got there, we went to this place called Wall Drug, which is this big giant store in Wall, SD. and we also drove through the badlands, which is a circlur rode with beautiful scenery and wildlife. we went in separate cars. the next day, we went to my Rushmore. it's exactly what you would expect. it's just a big rock you look at with a super overpriced gift shop. there was food and ice cream but the lines were super long. then we went to crazy horse. it's also a big rock with a sculpture, but the sculpture isn't done yet. it was still cool cause there was a educational video about it. when it's done, it will be an guy riding his horse. it's this famous guy.. idk if he was native American or Indian can't remember. also idk the difference between those sorryyy I know I should. anyway then my mom's two friends were wanting to go back to the badlands and Wall Drug, so we dropped of my mom, my brother, and my mom's friend's daughter at the hotel. they were just tired and didn't wanna go again. so me, my mom's two friends, and my mom's friend's son went back to Wall Drug and the badlands. it was actually super fun. my brother is so annoying so it was honestly really nice to get away from him. those kids are only that bad if they're together, so just one of them was nice. I love my mom's friends too. they were both high, so everything was kinda chaotic, but it's okay. we also found a field of sunflowers. we stopped and took pictures and they were beautiful. me and the guy also saw a baby bunny in the badlands. then we went back to the hotel, and stopped and got McDonald's on the way. we came home, ate, and then went to sleep. the next day was just a bunch of driving. we stopped a few monumental places, but nothing that cool tbh. we went to the battle of little bighorn which I would have liked if I wasn't dying of dehydration. thankfully the gift shop had water so I drank that and felt better. we got to our hotel, which is in Yellowstone national park, at like 1 AM. we checked in and went to sleep. the next day, today, we just drove through it a bunch. the places we stopped were pretty cool I just hated having to sit by those kids. I don't like calling them kids because the older one is only 6 months younger, but I don't wanna say they're names and yeah idk anyway bye!!