wait I forgot to add this!!

okay so I forgot to add this in my last entry and it's kinda important. on Thursday morning, Samantha was at my house before school, like every other day. for some reason, she left my house without saying anything. so I finished getting ready and just went to the bus stop by myself. I didn't have time for one of her freakouts. I went to a different bus stop then I usually go to because there was just one guy there and we aren't friends so it would be akward. I went to this one bus stop with a lot of people there. they all go back into the woods for bit and smoke weed. no all of them at once though. everyone knows that they do that. I was kinda ticked off at Samantha for leaving, so I was gonna go back there, but I decided not to. I didn't know if they would like it or not. but I was really regretting it afterwards. so at school I went up to one of the guys and said "okay so you know at the bus stop, are you guys smoking weed down there?" (I already knew the answer) he said "ummmmm" and I gave him a face that said 'cmon just tell me' he said "yeah" and I was like "do you think I could get some if I come like tomorrow?" and was like "you actually want some?" and I was like "yeah" and he was like "okay yeah sure" and I said "okay I just gotta find a way for Samantha to not know" he didn't need to know that but I wanted to say it so he knew to not tell her. then I went and told Samantha "hey I'm gonna come to your house tomorrow before school" she was like "wait why?" and I was like "uhh because.. I have secrets" (she really hates drugs and stuff) she didn't care that I had secrets which made me really happy. that night her boyfriend broke up with her. I said "oh I was gonna ask you to come over but I guess you wanna be alone" and she said "it's not that bad just give me a day" which made me even more happy because that would mean she wouldn't have a problem with not seeing me as much in the morning. the next morning I woke up and got ready pretty fast. I woke up at like 5 ON ACCIDENT because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was just nervous. I had to sit there and play my video game for a LONGGGG while I was sitting there I just couldn't stop thinking and I started to freak out. I left the house at 7:18 because I needed to get up walking around and have some fresh air. I knew it was early, but I was hoping they were there so I could get it over with and realize it's not that big of deal. but they weren't there. so I just went to Samantha's house. we went to our bus stop which you could see from their bus stop. as soon as we got there, I saw them get there. I was just barely late. it was Friday, so I would have to wait until Monday. which was probably good because it would give me some time to calm down about it. now it's Sunday and I'm pretty sure I'm calm. can't wait for tomorrow!!