July 10th 2021

today was so fun!! my grandma came to town, so that gave me a reason to wear actual clothes and jewelery and do my hair and makeup. we ate lunch at this Mexican restaurant. then my mom and grandma went to my uncle's house to watch their dogs. when they left, I went to Samantha's house. my cramps were really bad. midol doesn't really work on me, long story. I'm sure I've told you though. once she was done cleaning her room, I layed on her floor because my cramps were so bad. it was pretty comfy. then we called Ben. I got the headset while Samantha played mc with him. then after a while I got to play and have the headset. then it started pouring, so we went in her trampoline. after less than 5 minutes her mom yelled at us to come back in. then I played for a little bit more but after a few minutes I had to go home. Samantha got Snapchat!! she's not allowed to so her mom doesn't know. I put her on my private story. it's so fun snapping her!! I'm really happy to be Ben's friend. at first I just wanted to be his friend so bad. so I'm not gonna give that up just because I kinda liked him for like a month. no no no. I didn't like him. I don't know how to explain it. anyway last night I spent 18 dollars on bag accessories. I got 9 items. I don't remember everything I got and I don't wanna check so that I could have a surprise package. I got it off shein so it might not come for a while. well I gotta go because samantha and Ben want me to play Roblox with them :)))