may 19 2022

The last day of school!!!!! omg let me tell you everything that happened today. so when I first got there, I went to the gym, where we wait until class starts. but I remember that I was supposed to go to the auditorium, for the play. I went there, we got ready, and did it. we were done a little after first hour ended. I went to second hour, and we were allowed to have our phones! my friend and I went to another class. then we were walking around getting people to sign my yearbook. we went into the art room, and we're making tick tocks with the people in there. this one girl's phone fell between the desk and the wall, but the desk was bolted into the ground, so you couldn't move it. she was crying and freaking out and everything. the principal came down and told us to go to our third hour, since the Bell had already rang, and that he would try to get it for her. later, I asked if she got it and she said yes. but in third hour my friends and I were playing uno, and then we saw our friends out the window. we asked the teacher if we could go out there and she said yes. we all sat at one table and it was really fun. then we had to go to the cafeteria and get a sack lunch, but my mom bring me lunch so I don't have to. then everyone went in the gym and ate lunch. then it was "fun time" a lot of the classrooms had different games and stuff in them, and we could just run around and do whatever we wanted. some of my friends were handing out snow cones, so I didn't get to hang out with them for the first part of it. I hung out with these other people. they're pretty fun, but it was pretty boring until my other friends were able to hang out with me. once they were done with snow cones, I hung out with them. we mostly just hung out in the band room, because Maggie and Molly's dad is the band director. then Fiona had to go get her yearbook back from this kid who accidentally took it. we waited with one of the cool teachers. then we had to go to the gym again. they gave us candy and gatorade. after a while, they sent us to our 7th hours, to get our report cards. and 7th hour I hung out with Jesse and Zack. it was really fun. I'm sad school is over, but I'm also happy. and now it's summer break! I can't even believe it. I'm going to be a high schooler! that's all for now, bye!