August 22 2022

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! okay let me walk you through the whole day. I woke up at six, which doesn't seem that early, but we don't have to leave until around 8:15 in the mornings now. anyway I got up at 6:10, got all ready, I'm not going to go into details about that, but I did throw up trying to brush my teeth, because I did it right after eating breakfast. but anyway before my mom left, she got pictures of all of us. then she left, and me and my brother left at 8:50. we parked in the parking lot, I got out, and called Maggie. she told me she was in the lobby, and she came to the door and got me. she was with Peyton, and they walked me over to Fiona and Mallory. while we were walking, I saw Kyler! He said "Jessie!" and fist bumped me. but I was waving at him so my flat hand met his fist. it made me really happy for a sophomore to be talking to me as soon as I got in the school. and then my friends were like oh "you're so cool." anyway then meme, Maggie, and Peyton went to go talk to Brooks. when we went to find them again, they had already went to find their classes. so we went to go find our classes. then Mallory was with us, and Fiona was texting us that she didn't want to go up the stairs by herself. I was looking down the stairs to find her, and I saw Elizabeth! we weren't really that close in 8th grade, but we've texted a lot over the summer and stuff. she said "Hi Jessie!' and hugged me, and Peyton. then we looked at her class, and she had it right next to me. we all walked to class. I went in and I saw my friend Corey on. there was an empty seat by him, but it had a backpack on it. I just sat down and I was who's backpack it was. Austin and  Brooklyn were also at the table, and no one knew his name. they said he went to go get a Chromebook. then we started class, the teacher just told us about him. then Vanessa came in! I have known her since 4th grade, but after 6th grade she moved to another school. I guess she's back! and she came with this other girl. I'm guessing she's from her old school. A little later, the other Brooklyn walked in! I wish she hadn't been late, so that we could sit together. Jesse was also there. once the teacher was done talking, we had free time, and everyone came to my table. Maggie texted me that she had second lunch, and told me to ask my teacher what lunch I had. I didn't want to ask, so I asked Austin to. He said no. Corian also said no. and so did Jesse. when there was two minutes Left of class, Jesse finally decided to ask him. The teacher just said to ask another teacher, because class was almost over. then my second hour was Spanish. I walked in and saw Laura. she hugged me and told me to come sit by her. she was sitting by calla and Kennedy. I guess I'm friends with Kyla, I feel like she doesn't like me that much. and I never really talk to Kennedy. at the table to the side us, was Cruz, Jacob, this guy named Aiden, and this new kid. everyone was asking me to ask for the new kids schedule, so I did. and he said no! how rude! but I couldn't believe Jacob and Cruz were sitting by each other! in my opinion, they're the two hottest guys in the grade. anyway we made a group chat of our table on Snapchat. My Spanish teacher also told me I had second lunch. then third hour was English. she had assigned seats. I sat by this random girl named Haley. then Dallas came to class late. He had to sit at my table. He wasn't annoying today though, because the teacher was talking the whole time. then fourth hour was art. I signed up for interior design, Spanish, and tennis. but interior design counts as two electives, and you have to do some paperwork to get it. so they put me in art for now. I absolutely hated it. it was all losers to be honest. there was one cool person, and it was Edwin. then the bell rang halfway through class, and he told us to go to lunch. we said we thought we were second lunch, but the teacher said they had changed it last second. so I didn't know of any friends who had first lunch, except for Edwin. so I went through the line with him, but I didn't get anything. then I was walking with him to find Devin and everyone else, and then Fiona was saying my name. I went and sat by her, and I made sure Edwin found Devin. Fiona was sitting by Tori, and three other girls. I don't really like them. I whispered to Fiona "why are you sitting with these bitches" we just laughed. but it was fun talking to her and Tori. lunch felt like it was 2 seconds long period mostly because I was in line for a while. we went back to 4th hour, and Guillermo came in! Guillermo is Edwin's brother by the way. He had to get Edwin, and they left. I don't know why. I was bored for the rest of the hour though. finally came 5th hour, math. zailey was in there. she went virtual a little after 8th grade started, but we still texted sometimes and we were still friends. I sat by her. everyone loves my math teacher. I thought she was pretty cool. nothing too crazy about that class. then was six hour, science. it was super super boring. I sat by Vanessa's friend, we had a few other classes together, so we kind of knew each other by now. there was nowhere else to sit though, because I was late. My mom hates that teacher, so she is really trying to switch me out of that class. then came tennis! this story is really really funny. I was asking a teacher how to get to the court, and some other dude was asking how to get to the fine arts building. Mallory walks by us, and told us that she was going that way. so she would take us. we walked outside, and she saw this random bus. she walked on the bus and asked the bus driver if we could get on the bus. He said it was for eSports. she just nodded her head and all three of us got on the bus. then the bus driver walked back and said "so you guys are going to the baseball field?" we said no, we need to go to that building over there. He said "ohhh" and just took us there. when we got off, I told Brody that we gaslighted some dude into driving us over here. it was funny. then I went into the wrong room, I think it was volleyball. but I asked if it was tennis, and this girl said "no do you want me to show you where it is?" I said "Yes please" and she showed me. I went in the locker room, and Maggie, Molly, Fiona, and two older girls were there. later this other girl came. but the coach didn't get there until 3:20, when we are supposed to leave at 3:30. we talked about physicals, and what we need to bring tomorrow. she told us that she was late because of her other job. it's a long story. but then it was time to go home. I went in the parking lot looking for my brother's car. I couldn't find it. I was calling him and texting him but he wouldn't answer. finally I saw him walking so I followed him to his car. when we got in, it wouldn't start. He tried for a while, and I just asked if he wanted to call my mom. He said sure. I called her and she didn't answer. I texted her on text message and messenger. I called her twice on messenger. I sat there waiting for her to look at my texts. finally it said "active now" under her name and I immediately called her she answered and said hello? and I said "Max's car won't start." and she said "okay I'm on my way."A little later she came, and I immediately got in her car for the AC. she got Max's car, and got it started. then she took me home, because I was already in her car, and Max met us at the house. I told her all about my day. when we came home, my shein had come in! I reviewed those on the app and confirmed the delivery. then I ate my baby tomatoes. then my mom went out for dinner, and I made myself some garlic bread. now it's 7:40 and I'm writing this! That's all I have for now, bye! and I'm writing this! That's all I have for now, bye!