august 31 2021

wow today was such a contrast from yesterday. I didn't smoke with Evan because too many things were going on in the morning. when we got to school he said "Jessie where were you today?" I thought it was just one of those random questions he asks so I said "at my house" and he was like "but yesterday you came-" and I realized what he was talking about and said "stop!" and gestured to Samantha and she was like "what?" and I was like "nothing" then we are breakfast. I don't know Samantha is just kinda annoying sometimes. then when we were waiting for the bus after school he wasn't talking to me as much. when we got on the bus, I tried to save a seat for him, but some girl came and sat. then he sat diagonally to the front of me, so I asked the girl I we could switch spots. she said no. her and some other girl was flirting with him the whole time. that's probably why she wouldn't move. then I came home and my mom yelled at me for something I did at school. not a great day. then i realized I forgot to wear my lucky bracelet and my crystal necklace! but it's okay tomorrow is going to be great!!! I'm going to go smoke, wear my bracelet and necklace, wear a really cute outfit, and just force it to be great!!