October 4th 2021

been a while!! I've just been forgetting to write!! quite a few things have happened. on Friday, I got grounded for the weekend. it's a long story how. but I had a birthday party that Saturday. my birthday is on the 8th, and this was on the second. my aunt and uncle wanted me and my cousin to have a conjoined party. they also forgot when my birthday is, that's why it was so early. but my grandma came to town and overall I got $150!! on Sunday I came up with a plan to KISS Evan!! I was so excited and I couldn't sleep all night!! I'm not kidding I pulled an all nighter. I was sooo tired the next day but I wasn't gonna let that stop me. I was talking to on of my gut friends, and I put my arm around him. I don't know why I did it, it was just in a friend way. I realized Evan was behind me and probably watching me so I let go and said "ew you have cooties!!" and hoped that Evan didn't think much of it. later I went to 5th hour with Tristan, Samantha's step brother, and as soon as we got in there, the school's officer came and took him away. I had to go to the bathroom so I was walking by them. it was 7th grade passing period so I saw Evan and his friend and we were all talking and then I whispered to him to look behind him at Tristan and the officer. he was shocked, for some reason. then when we were waiting for the bus, Evan was sitting by me, was switching between two seats. so half of the time he was sitting with this other girl. and I saw them sharing ear buds :(. then when we were walking to the bus he said I'm gay. which isn't an insult, but you don't want a boy (who you like) to say that to you, you know? I think he was mad about me putting my arm around that guy. I feel bad too. I treat him the same as all my guy friends, but I mean it in a different way. and I don't know how to get him to see that. because he doesn't feel special and I want him to, because he is. so Tristan and a few other guys got caught smoking in the bathroom. three of them were my friends. one was one of my best friends. they all got suspended for 45 days, but pretty much all of them still have their phones. Tristan got grounded but he has a burner phone. I'm going to miss all my friends at school!!! I'm so sadd!! anyway it's actually October 5th when I'm writing the second half of this. my mom let me stay home from school because she couldn't wake me up this morning. I'm going to go now. bye!