April 16 2022

omg I remember a year ago today. we had school off but the teachers had to go. I hung out with my friends and I felt so cool. I wrote about it here. I can't believe it's been over a year. I'm so happy to have this as a little outlet. buttttttt let me tell you what happened yesterday. okay so I always get off at Samantha's stop on the bus so that we can talk before we go in. I walked home from my house from there. so I was walking home, and I saw CAMRYN on a four wheeler thing. he was racing his brother, who was on a bike. nothing too crazy, he didn't even look at me as much as he normally does. but obviously I immediately went in and started stalking him from my window. I saw him looking for me. then my mom came home and made me do chores. then I told her I was going to give Samantha her skateboard back, because she had left it on our porch. I walked the normal way to her house, and obviously I walked the long way back so that I could see him. when I was walking up the street, he was riding down and we were smiling at each other. he had some random kid on the four wheeler, not his brother. then I saw the sixth grader, and she started talking to me. I was talking to her as me and Camryn lowkey looked at each other. then when I was walking back down, he pretended to run me over. he got super close to me, and then looked back. he went around the truck and I was talking to myself and said "omg he's so fine" idk if he heard me or not. then I walked home, and had to try to keep a straight face as I walked in. then I turned on that one playlist and screamed to it!!! then I got ready to go out to dinner with my dad. he picked me up, we ate at braum's, and then I asked if we could go to walmart. I needed a few things to make a little birthday present for my mom. when I got home, she was gone partying with her friends. so I made her present. it's kind of lousy, I was trying to make it better by putting pictures on it, but the printer wasn't working. it's a little mason jar with green and purple petals on the bottom, white and pink fake flowers sticking out, and purple knitted ribbon on the outside. I also bought some of our candy that she likes, sugar free. he gave me $40 he told me to give 20 of it to my brother, but obviously I didn't. not to be selfish, but my brother never spends money and doesn't really even seem to care about it. plus it's just $20, he is so much anyway. and I'm trying to save up. anyway I told my dad that I needed a Mason jar, so he said we would stop by his house before we went home. when I came home I realized that we had forgotten. I just used one that we had though, my mom never uses it. she probably doesn't even know we had it. anyway I woke up this morning and he texted me "check your mail" so I went and checked and there were four mason jars. one wouldn't fit, so we put it on the ground next to the mailbox. one was filled with sugar, but it had ants in it. one was filled with oranges, one was filled with sunflower seeds, and one was filled with... COINS!! there were so many. I was showing my mom all the Mason jars, and she asked why I even asked him for one in the first place. I said "oh you really wanna know?" then I went to my room and grabbed it. as I was coming out, I said "it's your birthday present" she loved it. I'm super happy because gifts are my love language. anyway we really didn't do much today, except we had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, and we went to walmart. now my mom is out having dinner with her friends. she's going to go to a bar after, so that's why me and my brother couldn't come. but yeah happy birthday mom!!! and now I can't stop thinking about camryn🤦🏻‍♀️. he seems really great now, like he's bettering himself. just hanging out with kendell, and his little brother and the other little kids that live over there. he just seems so sweet now. I really want to talk to him. it's never a good time though, I'm going to really try to. anyway that's all for now bye!