January 19 2022

so I went out with my dad on Sunday. then I went to hangout with Sophia and Hannah and them on Monday. it was MLK day, so we didn't have school. we hung out a little bit, and then walked up to sonic. we became friends with the server it was so fun. then we walked to dollar tree. we bought something for Sophia to give her crush on Valentine's day. I thought me and AJ were done talking. it seems really sudden, because a few days before we were telling each other that we love each other. then he never really talked to me and posted a lot about his girlfriend. but me and Brayden were watching TikTok on his phone today, and he got a notification from him. I opened it and it was a video. I was "wow foul" and brayden said "that was Jessie" and he said something, but deleted it. I told Brayden to find out what he said. he said "what did you say Jessie's not looking stg" and he said "Jessie won't let me smash" Brayden told me not to say anything about it. I was confused because I thought he was done with me, but that's still how he talks about me to his friends? so I texted him later "let's smash then" he just said "wow" I said "what" and he said "bet" I sdi "whatt" and he sent a pic of his friend. anyway the vibes have just been off. it sucks cause he wanted me so bad like a week ago. Dallas came back to school today, he had been quarantined. he was talking about how I kissed camryn. I wanted to punch him. I don't really feel like talking about that so yeah. that's it bye!!