October 2 2022

okay so the last day I wrote about what Tuesday I think. so on wednesday, we played kahoot in third hour. I was behind kehlan for a while, and then I finally got ahead of him. after a while, I was distracted talking to my friends. and he was telling me the answer. I thought it was just because I was the last person to answer, and he wanted to move to the next question. so I clicked the answer he told me. when I actually read it, I realized he told me the wrong answer. he's so annoying. I can't believe he had the audacity to talk to me. after all that? and he called me a bitch because I was ignoring him at first. I looked back at him, but all you could see was sadness in my face. I was waiting for the moment to look at him next time he talked to me, and I would give him a dirty look and stuff. yeah it was not my best moment. thankfully he hasn't talked to me since. then in 4th hour, the teacher had us hang up some posters during lunch. he's really cool, he lets us sit in his classroom during lunch. so there was only a few of us in there. he wanted me to hang one really high, but I could barely read it, and I made it crooked on accident. I was trying to fix it, when Dameon walked by. I told him to come help me. except he really wasn't listening to what I was saying. he was just staring at me blankly the whole time. then he just said he had to go to class. nothing really happened Thursday or friday. then on saturday, me, autumn, and Khloe went to the fair! it was actually really really fun. Khloe took me, and we met up with autumn. too much happened to write about all of it, but it was just really really fun. her dad picked us up around 10:20, and we stopped by McDonald's before going home. then I got home around 11:00. I finished my mcdonald's, watched some shameless, and then went to sleep. now it's sunday, and I was supposed to hang out with Sophia today. but she got grounded again! it's okay though. I haven't done anything at all today. I've just been cleaning up, doing laundry, and washing my sheets. I've been trying to wash my sheets at the beginning of each month. anyway tomorrow is Brayden's birthday, so I have to find out what I'm going to do / text/post for that. and my birthday is on the 8th, so I should start a wish list. AND I should probably find out what I'm going to be for halloween, because that's coming up as well. bye!