august 23 2021

okay so I'm writing this on the 24th, but I need to break up today and yesterday because there is a long story for both of them. so here is a recap of the 23rd: so yesterday me and Samantha missed the bus. it's a long story how that happened. but eventually another bus came for us and we got to school. my mom was mad and said we couldn't walk around the neighborhood before the bus gets here. after first hour, I was in the bathroom with Samantha, and this girl walks in. (I knew her) she went into the stall, with the door open, and started pulling something out of her pencil bag. I followed her into the stall, obviously wanting some. this was my first time, and I was glad it was with her because I'm comfortable with her. Samantha was like "Jessie noo!" and then was kinda quiet after, but she didn't care after a little bit. it was grape flavored and it felt really good. I didn't take that big of an inhale, so I didn't cough or anything. I really like the feel of it. I'm assuming it was a vape, I'm not sure though. I think the only other thing it could be is a dap pen, but I don't think those have flavors.  then after school we were waiting for the bus and that guy (my best friend from last year, we'll call him Evan) was talking to me a lot and it felt like how it used to and I was happy. he's just so hot I don't know how I'm gonna get over it. he drew me something and then this guy took a bite out of it. I hung it up on my wall. it's just a bunch of scribbles. then on the bus, me and Samantha were talking about how it smelled bad. then she pointed at this girl who was vaping. then she looked out the window and like spaced out. I looked at the girl, obviously wanting some. she handed it to her friend and said "give this to that girl when your done." the girl took it, took a few hits and gave it to me. I set my backpack up so Samantha couldn't see anything, fucked down behind the seat so the bus driver couldn't see anything, and took at hit. I just let it all come out though. I should've been more discreet. but I didn't get caught. then I gave it back to that girl. that one tasted like mint. I'm pretty sure it was a vape too. or a juul, but I think a juul is a type of vape. I literally don't know anything about this as you can see. then I came home and saw my lucky bracelet on my dresser. I forgot to wear it all day. which was surprising because it was actually a pretty good day, except for us missing the bus. okay that's it I have to go talk about today so stay tuned!!