November 15 2021

so sorry there hasn't really been anything to write about. but I kinda have something today! so on Friday, my mom took me to one of my best friends, Sophia's, house to spend the night. then I realized I had to get up early in the morning. we decided that I would just go home that night and come back tomorrow, which would be Saturday. so my mom picked me up after a few hours. the next morning I had to go to a brain study appointment. it's kind of hard to explain, but basically I'm in a program that I stay in for 10 years where these scientists study my brain to learn more about kids' brains and how they change as they grow older. every other year they do an MRI on me, and this year I had to get an mri. they paid me $200. I had to stay there for 8 hours, and then I got out and my mom took me to Sophia's house. when I got there, we had pizza. did I mention Sophia lives in my old neighborhood? so another girl who lives in my old neighborhood came over and was able to spend the night, too. it was really fun! then we woke up and hung out until Sophia had to leave to go hiking. I just hung out with the other girl, hannah, until she got back. when she got back we hung out a bit more and then my mom picked me up. then I went to bed, woke up, got ready, and went to school. when I came back from school today, I ordered a TV for my room. I've been thinking about it for a few days now and I really want one. it comes on Wednesday and I'm really excited! so that's all I have for you today. bye!