August 16 2022

okay so I just got back from Jada's again. last night she texted me and said she has nic and told me to come spend the night because Sophia is too. I said "my mom wouldn't let me, is Sophia's dad bringing her?" she said "you can say you're gonna stn with Sophia and I can pick you guys up from there" I said "she won't believe it because Noah" Noah is Emily's new baby, and my mom knows no one is allowed over there until he's a bit older. she said "oh say you're going to Hannah's, she's coming but she'll go to bed and stuff" I said "okay let me see if Hannah's mom can give me a ride over there" she said "ok" then I texted Hannah and asked her. she called me and told me it was a no. then I asked my mom to take me and she said no, and that she'll take me tomorrow. then Jada said Hannah's mom actually said yes. so I texted my mom and said "can I go if Hannah's mom takes me? Sophia is busy tomorrow" then she said "I'll take you" I said "okay" then I texted Jada that she's taking me and started getting ready. except I forgot to text Hannah's mom. so when I was finished getting ready, her mom was in front of my driveway. I got in, and texted my mom "she didn't see my text and came and got me" she said ok. I said "love you" she said "next time I say no, the answer is no. love you too" then I went to Hannah's house, met up with Hannah, Jada, and Sophia. then Jada's mom came and took us to her apartment. when we got there we just hung out for a little bit, and then we had to go to Dollar general to buy hair ties. when we were there, we saw Jada's friend, Alyssa. she was with another friend. Jada was mad at her so we didn't talk to her. when we came back, it was like 9:00. we just hung out and played Roblox and stuff. then around 1:30 a.m, this guy wanted to meet up with us. we wanted weed. He was 16, almost 17. He came to the library parking lot, which is a very short walking distance from Jada's apartment. so we snuck out of her window, and went and met up with him at his car. He wanted me, Sophia, and Jada to give him head for the weed. we decided that I would make out with him, so if you would give him a handjob, and Jada would suck him off. so we got in his car, with Hannah, because she wouldn't fall asleep. and she wouldn't stay back. He was in the front, and we all squished in the back. we left the door open though. He didn't bring anything to smoke it with though, just a bag of weed. so me and Sophia had to go back and get the lighter, cause he didn't bring that either. then we realized we need to smoke it with something, so means if you had to go back again and grab a Coke can. He gave me his key, and I made a hole in it. Jada put the weed on top and we burned it with the lighter while we smoked it. I was saying how it was hot, and I just wanted to go in. Sophia said that too. then Jada was saying "oh they wanna go home" and he said "if you want the weed then you gotta do what you said you would do." Jada made Sophia and Hannah leave, but I made Jada stay. he got in the back with us. I told him I was just gonna make out with him, but Jada would give him head. I made out with him, but it wasn't even that good. I told myself Cameron wasn't good at it, but with this guy, I realized he definitely was just skilled. it was actually enjoyable with Cameron, you know? I'm just glad that my first kiss was with someone who made it fun. but to be honest, I was rushing it. I was kind of slamming my face in his. his teeth were definitely there, but I never felt Camryn's teeth at all. idk but then Jada wasn't wanting to do it anymore. he said he had to go to quick trip, and he would get us slushies if someone gave him head after. we all told him I said we wanted, but I told him I didn't want him. I was just scared. I don't really know why but I was. Anyway, we waited in the parking lot for him and he came back with Sophia, Jada, and Hannah's slushies a little later. then Jada told him she had a friend coming over that fuck him, then me and Sophia walked off. after a little while Hannah and Jada walked away from the car. then we all went to hide the weed in their hiding spot, but he didn't leave until after we did that. once we snuck back into Jada's room, he had texted her that he took the weed back and he's never coming back. she just said ok. then we all went to sleep. and then guess what. I literally had the craziest dream. okay so I'm not gonna go into details, but basically I met AJ's family. like he had this big family he lived with and I stayed with them for a while. it was actually really fun. I do want that, but I'm not gonna get it. I want it with someone else anyway. who can treat me right or whatever. but then Jada mom woke us up and Hannah texted her dad to come get us. idk why Sophia didn't come, but me and Hannah got our stuff and went to her house. when I got there, I texted my mom to come get me, and she did. now I'm home. but let's backtrack a little bit because the day before yesterday, Sunday, my grandma came over. her, me, my brother, and my mom went to my uncle's for dinner. both of my older cousins were there, they have both moved out by now. Bailey is moving all the way to Connecticut with her new boyfriend! and her new boyfriend was there. and my grandma gave my mom $3,000 for back to school clothes and other things! we're going shopping tomorrow after my mom works. she has to do professional development before school starts. anyway that's it for now, thank you bye!