august 17 2021

first day of school!!! it was so fun!! okay so I woke up at 5:45 am and started getting ready. when I was curling my hair, Samantha came over. then I did her makeup. then we went to this gas station a and got breakfast. then we went to school. we waited in the gym until 8:20. because class starts at 8:30, so that would give is 10 minutes of passing time. we usually only get 5, but since everyone's going to be in the halls and it would be more crowded, they made it ten for the morning. I sat with Samantha, obviously, and a few other people but we didn't talk to them that much. this guy (he's so annoying we hate each other) was yelling at me trying to get my attention so he could say something that would make me mad. I just ignored him. once passing time started, we went to the bathroom. I set my phone down and forgot to bring it back out. then Samantha went to her first hour and I went to my locker. then I realized I didn't know where my phone was. I went to check the bathroom and it was gone. I was already late to class, so I just went to class. it was my favorite teacher!! I've had her for drama ever since 6th grade and now I have her for speech!! I don't know if they do this everywhere, but where I live, speech is a class you have to take in 8th grade where you write and give speeches. it's for highschool credits. for most of the class, all we did was learn about the teacher. which I've heard twice before. but we also wrote a letter to her. we didn't do that in previous years. she wanted us to introduce ourselves, say things we want her to know, something we're afraid of for this class, and something we're looking forward to for the class. once that class ended I found Samantha and told her I lost my phone. we went and checked my locker again, but it wasn't there. then she had to leave. so I went to the office and asked. she told me to go to the other office. as I was going there, I saw my mom. (she works at my school, she's the math coach. if you don't know what that is, it's okay me neither.) I told her that I lost my phone and she was like "omg" but then I went to the other office and it was there. I went and put it in my locker, and went to my second hour, which was math. it was pretty boring. there was this one girl who we thought we didn't have any classes, but she must've changes her schedule. we don't sit my each other or anything though. then I went to  third hour, which was focus. but I had it with Samantha!! we didn't sit by each other, but then we played a game where you got to go wherever you wanted in the classroom, so we followed each other around. then I went to lunch. I was so scared. I didn't want to be wondering around, so I just asked to. sit at the first table I found that had seats. I didn't know most of them but there was this one girl, we used to be best friends in like pre k. then another boy came who went to my elementary school, so I knew him. then I saw my friend, and I told her to sit with me because I didn't see any of her other friends there. she didn't really talk though. I think she was just nervous. I didn't really talk either. then I went to my fourth hour, science. I had it with this one guy that went to 6th grade, but he was virtual last year. I love him so much!! and he sits right next to me!! I also had it with Brad. it was kinda awkward because he kept looking at me, and at the end of class we all got to "visit with our friends" and he was talking to no one. then my one friend came up to me. it was another guy who went to 6th grade, but went virtual for 7th. he's so fun and I missed him!! then for right before 6th hour, I saw my one friends that I would eat lunch with last year. he was probably my favorite.  I told him I didn't know where the classroom was and he took me there. she let us sit wherever we wanted so I sat with him. the guy from last hour came and I told him to sit behind me. we just went over the rules and played some games. then I went to 6th hour which is drama!! my favorite!! we just learned about her again, which that was my 4th time hearing that. and we wrote a letter again. I basically wrote the exact same thing over. in the middle of her "get to know me" slideshow, I had to go to the office. the counselor changed my schedule!! she gave me my new one and told me to start using it tomorrow!! then 7th hour was another one of my favorite teachers!! I've never had him before but I talked to him all the time last year. brad was in that class. Kylee was too, if you remember who that is. I say by these really annoying boys who thought they were so funny, but they weren't and they wouldn't shut up. Kylee sits pretty close to me, so I thought it was cool because I knew we were both thinking the same thing about these boys. then one of them (who is white) said the n word and we both looked at him with a disgusted look, then we looked at each other with an annoyed look. then, me and Samantha were going to ride the bus, but we ride second round bus and the wait felt like forever so we just had my mom take us home. I changed into some comfortable clothes, and we went to her house. then we watched YouTube and her step brother came home and watched with us. when her step dad got home, he told me to leave because she's not supposed to have anyone over without an adult there. after a little while, she came back. we hung out at my house for a little bit, but then her mom texted and said she had to go home. I was going to clean my room, but then I lost track of time and had to hop in the shower. that was my day!! it was pretty crazy!! but how I gotta try to get some sleep before I have to do it all over again tomorrow!!