September 5 2021

sorry I haven't posted in a while. on the 2nd, I was going to go smoke, but Samantha came to my door after I told her not to. when we were waiting for the bus, Evan was drawing something. I told him it looked good and looked at him. he looked up at me. then I looked back down, but he was still looking at me so I looked back up. then we both smiled and looked back down at the paper. I FREAKED OUT!!! we've been sitting by each other on the bus more often. I got in a fight with Samantha that night. it was about something stupid. I talked to one of my online friends about it and he made me feel better. the 3rd was my brothers birthday. we went out to a Japanese restaurant and had cake and ice cream at home. he's 16!! so crazy!! the next day (Saturday) we went to my grandma's house. she lives 2 and a half hours away. that's where I am right now. it's the next day (Sunday) and we're leaving today. she's gonna give my mom some money so she can buy my brother a car because he's gonna have his license in a few weeks. that's so crazy to think about!!! it's labor day weekend so I'll probably hang out with Samantha tomorrow. or maybe we'll have a sleepover tonight? I don't know I don't think I'm really up for that right now. me and her decided to stop texting as much because all of our fights happen over text. that was already plan anyway. I'm glad that we are both on the same page now. well that's it for now bye!!!