October 16 2022

okay so it's the last night of fall break. on monday, Dameon came into my 4th hour. I went up to the teacher, to ask if my assignment looked good. I had to wait until he was done talking to someone else, and Dameon was all up on me. I stepped away from him, and he just stepped closer to me. then I asked the teacher and showed him my chromebook, and Dameon was trying to peek at it. then I went back to my seat, and he followed me. he said "hi Jessie" and I ignored him. then he put his hand out and said "what's up" I ignored him again. he said "I can't get a high five?" I said "no" he was like "I thought we were cool" I said "we're not" and he kept on just talking about nonsense, and finally left. he came in the next day as well, of course. when he left, I went to the bathroom. he looked back and saw me, and told his friends to keep walking. he walked over to me and I said "what" he was like "where are you going" I gave him a look and said "idk" then he started talking about my attitude. whatever. I don't know what else we were talking about, but then he said "you're gonna text me?" I said "I unadded you" we are talking for a little bit more, and he said how good I look. I just said "okay" and left. as I was walking away, he said "but you'll add me back" I just went in the bathroom and didn't say anything. then fall break came. I didn't do anything on wednesday, but I went out with Khloe on thursday. Autumn couldn't come because she had basketball. we went to this place called the case. it's like a gym, but it has playgrounds and stuff as well. we picked her up, and then my mom took us to the park. we played for a while, and then we went to get drinks. then we were just hanging out, and we saw our friend Payton drive by. then we called her and she said she would come back to get us. we had to get in the trunk, and we went to some playground. but one of Payton's sister's friends had a baby, and the baby was pretty annoying. we were like babysitting the whole time. then this guy Zach posted on his story "pu to the case" so I slid up and said "we're here zachypoo" then he answered "where are you" so we called him. we were off and on call the whole time, but we finally found him and his friends. we didn't know his friends though. then Zach took us to this car. Khloe was scared of the driver, because we saw him driving crazy when they came up to us. so we told him to drive carefully. he did not. he flung me all the way over to the other side of the car. but it was still really fun. then we pulled over, because we thought we saw a cop. we were rushing out of the car and I said "thank you sir!" he said "you're welcome!" then we walked around with zach for a little bit. then we got back in the car to go to the main building, so my mom could pick us up from there. it was a different guy driving, so Khloe wasn't as scared. but he was still kind of crazy. we are almost there, and my mom called me. I told him to turn the music off. I answered and she said "where are you?" I said "I'm at the park" she said "it says you're driving on life360" I said you know payton from my 4th hour? her sister took us up here real quick because it was a long walk" she said "I'm coming, I'll be there in a second. do not move" then she came and picked us up. when we got in she said "I didn't think I would have to say this, but don't get in anyone's car" I said "she's not a stranger though" she said "I don't care if she isn't a stranger" I said "well I just got in your car and you're not a stranger" then she said "don't push it" and took us to QuikTrip, a gas station. then we took Khloe to our house, and hung out for a little bit. then we got ready, and went to the game. it was on Thursday instead of friday. I don't know why. then we met up with Autumn at the game. it was pretty fun, and then Khloe spent the night. she left the next morning, because she had to go to the movies with her family. then I texted Sophia happy birthday, because it was her birthday. I just hung out the rest of the day. the next day, I went to Walmart to get Sophia a gift. later, I went to a Halloween party with her and gave her a gift. while we were waiting for her dad to pick us up, Dameon added me on snapchat. I added him back and said "dametime" because that's what he has his name set as. he said "wyd" I said "I'm driving home" he said "ohhhh, miss me?" I said "yeah come over inna sec" then he didn't answer for 4 minutes, so I said "nvm" he said "I'm boutta gts 😂" I said "it's literally 9:39 bye" and then I set the chats to delete after 24 hours, because he sent them as "immediately" while back. anyway after that, i went to sleep. the next day, today, was samara's gender reveal. Samara is Sophia's oldest sister. it was fun to see lily, who is basically Samara's step daughter. also it was a girl! then I just hung out with everyone for a while after the party. I came home around 7:00, cleaned my room, and did some homework. then I did a face mask, took a shower, shaved my legs, and got ready for bed. now it's 9:55 and I'm about to go to sleep. good night!