august 19 2021

okay I really only have pretty much one thing to talk about from the past two days. but before we get into that, the small things. so I switched my schedule to have lunch with Samantha, and we sat by Kylee and the other guy. it was pretty fun but Samantha said that she wanted to sit with Rachel. so the next day (today) we sat with her and it wasn't that bad. just all her friends who sit there are so annoying. it's not that big of a deal to talk to Kylee anymore, it's a little nerve racking, but it's not that bad anymore. okay okay now for the big thing. so I was waiting for the. us in the cafeteria with Samantha, and this really hot guy walks in. I asked Samantha who it is bc I wanted to know if he was in our grade. Samantha said she didn't know him but then he sat down at the table by us and she said "hey who are you?" and before he answered, I said "hey she has a boyfriend by the way!" and he said "my name's dylan" (Dylan is a fake name) Samantha looked back at me surprised. I thought it was because she liked his name but then she said "Allen just said that's Devon's step brother" (these are all fake names) I said "no it's not." and then I asked him "are you Devon's step brother?" and he said "yeah I got a fresh cut" and I was FLABBERGASTED. I know I live in Oklahoma, but that's the only way I could describe it. this guy used to be my little best friend, but now I don't know how to act like he's my best friend. I don't know how to act around him at all. the rest of the time I was just staring at him because he looked SO DIFFERENT. I mean he used to be so.. I don't wanna be mean but, ugly. how did he change into all that in three months??? I know he got a haircut but everything about him was different! anyway then he was walking around and Samantha got up, so I said "Dylan, you can sit by me!!" just joking around about how hot he is. which, he's just Dylan, he can know that I think he's hot. then he said "Samantha's sitting there, but I'll sit on the other side of you." he left his friend to sit by me. I forgot how nice he is. it's hard to know people have a personality when they're hot. and then we just played around and stuff and talked about how different he looked. anyway today I got a little more used to him. it's gonna take me a second, but everything will be back to normal soon. okay that's all I wanted to say bye!!