You Try To Kill Yourself (They Save You)

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

DISCLAIMER/TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SELF HARM, MULTIPLE MENTAL ILLNESSES, AND UNHEALTHY COPING MECHANISMS. IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW ARE DEALING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE CALL 800-273-8255

Stay safe!

ALSO, I AM NOT SAYING ALL OF THESE REACTIONS ARE THE BEST WAY TO REACT, I AM SIMPLY WRITING HOW I THINK THE CHARACTERS WOULD REACT!

Also, I feel like I actually showed the characters' personalities pretty well (I rewatched some RWBY to help)

Ruby (TW: Alcohol Abuse, Alcohol, Alcoholism, Implied Suicide Attempt)
"I saw a wine cellar down here, it seems to be the only good thing about this creepy old farm." Qrow commented, gesturing to the basement.

I followed Qrow to the basement, "Maybe you shouldn't be going down here." I adviced, continuing to follow the old man to the basement.

"Why not? The world has gone to shit, at least this makes me feel better. That, plus the chance that it may kill me makes me feel a little bit better, if I'm being better."

What Qrow said was depressing but apart of me thought that it was comforting...death was comforting. No longer being on the run, having to worry about myself, my friends, my family, anyone on this planet. When I saw Qrow sit down and begin to drink, I couldn't help but join him.

He didn't try to stop me, he just kind of looked around while he drank. It didn't take long for him to pass out in the chair while I continued. My head pounded, begging for me to stop but I couldn't bring myself to do it. When I thought about having to go out tomorrow and be scared if me or Ruby or Yang or anyone else was going to die, it just made me want to drink more.

I wanted it to kill me. I wanted it to kill me so bad.

I blanked, I passed out. When I came to, Ruby and Weiss were at the top of the stairs. Ruby and Weiss rushed downstairs, the look on Ruby's face broke my heart. Weiss shook Qrow awake, helping him upstairs while Ruby grabbed the bottle from my hand, she didn't say anything for a while.

She sat down next to me, "Is this a new thing?" She questioned, not taking her eyes off of the bottle.

"Yes." Ruby didn't really say much else, she waited for Weiss and Qrow to finish going upstairs.

"W-Why?" Ruby whispered, tears filling her eyes.

"I'm just stressed."

"I'm stressed too, but I don't answer my issues by drinking! What does that even solve?"

"Ruby, please.." I groaned, resting my hand on my forehead.

"No, I want an answer."

"I'm tired of fighting, Ruby. I don't like fighting all the time, I don't like worrying whether or not I'm going die or you're going to die."

"I worry about you and I worry about my team and I worry about myself. Do you not see what drinking does to Qrow? Do you not see how his drinking has effected me?"

"I'm sorry, Ruby, it's just hard not to be scared. I just don't understand Salem and why she would create such a horrid world."

"I'm scared too, (Y/n), we all are, but we're a team. I love you and I don't want to see you go down this bad path when you're so strong." Ruby grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly, "You aren't alone in this. Yang, Weiss, Blake, Ren, Nora, Jaune, and I...we all have your back." Ruby smiled at me, "We're a team. We need you." I nodded, "I don't expect this fear of yours to just go away but, just know that you don't have to face it alone. This world can be depressing but we have to just keep looking forward! Cheer up, (Y/n)!"