You Turn Into A Werewolf

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

•-•-•
You don't tell the character that you're a werewolf and you even try to avoid them at times but they catch you transforming painfully and try to help
•-•-•

Idk how how to write in werewolfs, sorry.

I didn't like Neo, Salem, & Ruby's tbh

Also I'm starting to add new characters, I updated the first chapter

Ruby
"Something's up with (Y/n)." Ruby said, sighing as she sat next to Weiss on her bed.

"Maybe she's cheating on you." Weiss responded, not really paying attention to the conversation as she flipped through her textbook.

Ruby's eyes widened in shock as she thought over what Weiss said, "I'm sure that (Y/n) isn't cheating on you." Yang reassured her younger sister, who nodded.

"I would follow her if I were you."

"Great idea, Blake!" Yang shot Blake a thumbs up.

"Horrible idea, Blake! Don't you guys know about trust? How can you even date someone without completely trusting them?" Weiss asked, now interested in the conversation.

"I'll help you spy on her, sis." Yang offered and Ruby nodded. They watched you leave your dorm room, pulling up the hood to cover your face as you walked out of Beacon. You looked up at the sky, now rushing into the woods as the two sisters followed you.

Ruby and Yang watched as you scratched at your own face, screaming in pain as fangs sprouted out, hands turning to somewhat of a paw, your clothes ripping as you riled in pain on the ground, clutching your stomach as hair started to cover your body. Your screams soon became howls of pain.

"Holy shit...I was not expecting that." Yang whispered, not realizing just how good your senses had become, your head snapped back to look at the blonde; you had clearly heard her. Slowly, you crawled over to the duo, stepping back when you realized just who it was.

"(Y/n), why didn't you tell me...?" Ruby asked, tears brimming her eyes as she moved closer to me.

"I don't think she can speak." I nodded my head slowly as Ruby tried not to cry. I slowly made my way over to her, whimpering at the sight of seeing Ruby in pain. Ruby leaned down slightly to press a kiss to my forehead, sighing softly as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Slowly, yet gently, she started to stroke my fur causing my tail to wag.

"Hey, look! There's a frisbee!" Yang yelled, ruining the moment as she grabbed a frisbee from a nearby bush, "You two can go...play...I'll go back to the dorms."

"You can't tell anyone!" Ruby took the frisbee from Yang's hands as her older sister turned to leave. She waved the frisbee in front of my wave causing me to grow excited.

And this was not because. I was a wolf of some kind...I just really like playing fetch, okay?!

Weiss
"What the hell is going on?!" Weiss yelled as she stood in the doorframe of my dorm, blocking me.

"Weiss, please, I need to go!"

"Where are you going?"

"I-I'm visiting my p-p-parents in town." I really wish I was a better liar, I knew Weiss could see right through me.

"How do you expect me to believe that? My god, (Y/n), how the hell can I trust you if you can't even tell me where you're going?!"

"Please, Weiss." It was definitely starting, I really didn't want Weiss to see me like this, "Get out, Weiss!" I yelled but she simply shook her head, closing the door to my dorm and locking it.