Couple/Matching Shirts

>•<~>•<~>•<

She buys you matching shirts to wear with certain words/images on them
(This does include images of the shirts)

>•<~>•<~>•<

Nora's was originally Yang's but I changed it.

This wasn't the best, sorry :/

I recommend reading Weiss's and Nora's, those were the best.

Ruby
"I got you a gift!"

"What?! Why?! Is it our anniversary? I'm really sorry but I forgot and I didn't get you anything but I'll make it up to yo—"

"It's not our anniversary, I just got you something!" Ruby said, grinning as she pulled out a bag and gave it to me. I opened it and pulled out two shirts,

"It's because we're a crime fighting duo!" Ruby yelled, highfiving me

"Hell yeah we are!" I yelled back as Ruby kissed my cheek.

"Let's go put them on!"

"Mega geeks." Yang whispered and Blake hit her.

"I think it's cute."

"Do you want me to get us shirts?" Yang asked and Blake nodded, blushing.

Weiss
"I got you a gift." Weiss said, shoving a bag into my hands as she smirked.

"You did? Thanks!" I said, pecking Weiss's lip before taking the shirt out of the bag. I looked out the light blue shirt in my hands, big block letters on the front saying 'Property of Weiss Schnee', "Was this because of the waitress that hit on me yesterday?" I asked and Weiss shook her head.

"No! Why would you think that?" I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed, putting on the shirt just to make Weiss happy.

Blake
"I know how you wanted us to seem more like a couple and do all that...couple-y stuff so I bought you something." Blake said, handing me a bag causing me to grin.

I opened the bag and saw two shirts,