She Rejects You

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
"I know we've been friends for a long time and I can't go on without you knowing that...I have feelings for you and I always had. I thought they would go away as easy as they had came but it only got stronger." I admitted, my head hanging low as I waited for my best friend to respond.

"(Y/n)...I don't know what to say..." Ruby mumbled, "I had no idea you felt that way but...(Y/n)...I like Weiss."

"I'm so sorry, Ruby...I-I shouldn't have told you...I'm sorry!" I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes as I hurried away from Ruby.

"(Y/n), what does this even mean for us?"

I turned around, I could see Ruby through my tear filled eyes as I responded, "I don't think I can bare seeing you again."

Weiss
"What's the matter with you? You've been acting so weird lately." Weiss questioned. She had pulled me aside during lunch, finally addressing me.

"I-I can't help it, Weiss.."

"Well, then, what's wrong?"

A surge of confidence shot through me as I replied, "Weiss, I don't think of you as a friend—"

"—That's quite rude—"

"—No, no! Let me finish...I think of you as more. I-I'm in love with you, Weiss, and I have been for some time now..."

Weiss's eyes went wide, "(Y-Y/n), I'm...I'm so sorry but I don't think of you like that." Weiss put her hand on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me but the tears still came.

"I'm j-just gonna g-g-go..." I stammered as I turned to leave. Weiss knew better then to go after me right now.

Blake
"You shouldn't be with Adam!" I yelled, this was at least the twentieth time that Blake had complained about him — either about how poorly he treats her or how unhappy she is with him.

"But I love him." Blake mumbled.

(A/N: I hate Adam btw)

"How could you love someone like that!?"

"He's the only one who's ever felt this way towards me! He's the only one who's showed me some affection and love."

"Blake, how can you not see?! How can you not see how madly in love I am with you?!" Tears stung my eyes as I pushed through and continued, "It hurts me to see that you always go back to him no matter how terribly he treats you. Why..? Why not me?!"

Blake was clearly taken back, "You...love me..?"

"Yes! I'm in love with you, Blake! And...I have been...for so, so long..."

"(Y/n).."

"I know, Blake...you're straight. I get it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. I'll leave you alone now."

"Why didn't you tell me..?"

"What difference would it have made if I told you three years ago? Same outcome. I didn't mean to say that...I'm sorry, okay? Can we...just let it go..?"

"Y-Yes...lets...do..that.."

Yang
"(Y/n), you're staring again." Yang reminded with a giggle.

My face heated up as I apologized and looked away, "I can't help it, Yang! You're so pretty."

"Thank you." Yang said, smiling as a faint blush made its way onto her face.