She Finds Out You've Been Getting Bullied

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
Ruby witnessed your bullying first hand, it broke her heart and when she went in to help you had shooed her away. You didn't want her to suffer the pain that you had to go through. You had been avoiding Ruby since that day, you were embarrassed that you couldn't protect yourself. You made your way to the spot that you usually had to suffer through your tortuous days and saw Ruby standing there, Yang beside her as they both were lecturing the group of boys who had hurt you. They simply laughed it off, earning a punch from Ruby before she took out her weapon which scared them away. You ran up to Ruby and hugged her.

"I love you, thank you so much!" You kissed her in between every word.

Weiss
When Weiss saw you getting hurt, she didn't hesitate to rush over to you.

"Weiss, just leave before they hurt you too." You pleaded but Weiss hushed you as she landed a hit on one of their jaws, knocking the guy to the ground, making the other ones run away.

"You're the best."

"I know." Weiss smiled and you giggled, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Blake
"Where's (Y/n)?" Ruby asked Blake at lunch, she shrugged before leaving to go find you. She wasn't expecting to see you getting practically beat, once she saw your worried eyes and tears rolling down your cheeks, she stepped in.

Her eyes darkened as she circular the group of people, she finally pounced at one of them, then another before they gave up and ran away.

"T-Thank you." You whimpered out and kissed Blake, who had a smile on her face as she wiped away your tears.

Yang
Her eyes became red as she watched the scene in front of her.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" The group of people turned their heads to look at Yang, their eyes went wide.

"You didn't tell me this was Yang's girlfriend!" One of the members of the group whispered before letting go of your shirt and booking it.

"So, who's up for a fight?" Yang stepped closer and the rest of the group scurried off.

"Yang!" You wrapped your arms around her neck before repeatedly kissing her.

Pyrrha
"What's going on here?" Pyrrha's voice was loud and demanding causing attention to be turned towards her.

"That's Pyrrha Nikos! Oh god, she's like the top fighter in Beacon!" One of the members of the group shouted.

"We're screwed."

"That's my girlfriend." Pyrrha pointed towards you and the bullies let go, pushing you towards Pyrrha.

"We're so sorry, Pyrrha! We had no idea!" The group apologized before making a run for it. You sprinted to Pyrrha and hugged her.

Nora
Nora saw the scene and Ren had to hold he back, she had become a vicious animal. She was growling and yelling curses at the group of boys.

"Get out of here! I can't hold her much longer!" Ren told the boys, knowing Nora's past she would hurt those boys. She had been bullied too and she hated seeing your teary eyes because she remembered that's what she looked like. The boys let go of you and scrambled off. Ren let go of Nora and you heard her run down the halls and later you heard the screaming of a group of boys.

"I'm scared." Ren told you and you nodded.
Nora came back a few minutes later and hugged you.

"I'll always protect you, just tell me next time."