She Loves What You're Insecure About

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Warning - I guess this could be triggering so be warned

Yang and Weiss's were probably my favorites

Ruby
"I'll never learn!" I yelled, throwing my sword to the ground, "I'm too weak!" I felt Ruby place her hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"You're doing great!"

"No, I'm not! I'll be the worst huntress if I even manage to make out of training."

"That's so not true! I look up to you, (Y/n). You're so amazing. Every part of you and I wish I could just be even a tiny bit as good as you. You're so amazing and you'll be the best huntress ever." I smiled and leaned up, kissing Ruby.

Weiss
Weiss was literal royalty and I couldn't help but feel like I wasn't good enough for her. I immediately confided in my best friend Yang.

"Yang, what is Weiss dumps me? What is she leaves me because she realizes that she can do better?" I asked as Yang wiped the tears from my eyes.

"She would never leave you, (Y/n). She loves you."

"But she's so much better than me!" Weiss had walked into the room to hear the entire conversation, she was frowning as she climbed onto Yang's bunk, shooing the blond off and bringing you into her arms.

"You're so stupid." Weiss mumbled, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"You're not supposed to say that to someone who's crying!" I mumbled against Weiss's chest where my head was laying.

"How could you even think that I would ever leave you? (Y/n), you're the love of my life. I wish you wouldn't be so down on yourself because I think you're absolutely perfect."

Blake
I bit my lip, resisting the urge to speak. I felt like it was annoying for Blake to just listen to me ramble on and on. Blake glanced up at me from her book, her eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"Is everything okay?" I nodded and Blake squinted while looking at me, "Why aren't you speaking? Are you mad at me?" I quickly shook my head 'no', "Please talk to me, I miss your voice and tell me what's wrong." I smiled at my girlfriend who set her book down.

"I was worried that...you found me...annoying."

"Annoying? No way! I love hearing your voice, I love listening to you, I look forward to hearing about your day." I grinned and leaned over to peck Blake's cheek.

"Thanks, babe." Blake grinned and nodded, going back to reading as I told her about my day.

Yang
I looked at myself in the mirror, completely disgusted. I sat there, just wearing a sports bra and some shorts as the door to my dorm opened. I turned around and saw Yang who grinned once she saw me. She wrapped her arms around her waist from behind. She saw the look on my face and was quick to ask, "What's wrong?"

"I-I just...I hate the way I look." I admitted.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! You've got such a hot bod!" Yang exclaimed, pulling me against her chest. I shook my head, disagreeing with her completely, "You don't believe me? Well, I guess I'm just going to have to spend all night worshipping and loving this beautiful body." Yang smirked, softly biting down on my shoulder.

Pyrrha
She knew you constantly stressed about your overall strength because desperately wanted to be able to protect her. You were constantly at the gym and always working out but you felt as if you weren't strong enough; at least not strong enough to be able to protect Pyrrha. Pyrrha brought you a water bottle as you worked out in your room.