She Moves Away

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Making this because one of my closest friends is moving (13 hours) away. I understand tho because NJ sucks and who wouldn't want to leave?

Ruby, Penny, & Weiss's aren't that good -- i take that back, they all kind of suck lmao

Ruby
"I'm gonna miss ya, Rubes." Yang said, patting Ruby on the back.

"Hm?" I questioned as Yang's face became pale.

"N-Nothing!" The blonde quickly stuttered out. I looked at Ruby for an answer and she sighed, her shoulders slumping as her head hung low — something I've never seen from the outgoing girl.

"I-I'm moving...my dad can't afford to keep me at Beacon and I thought Yang deserved to stay." Ruby mumbled, looking away. I felt my heart ache, I quickly hugged her. I heard Ruby sniffle, wiping the tears from her eyes. I began to cry too.

What would this mean for us?

We didn't bother going to our next classes, we wanted to spend as much time together before she had to go. No matter what, we were always together.

Weiss
After the fall of Beacon, there was no telling what would happen next or where any of us would go. I lived quite far from Beacon in the first place, hours away and Weiss lived in Atlas. I got quite hurt after the fall of Beacon and Weiss visited me quite often and would dodge questions about her life or what's going to happen to us.

Weiss walked into my hospital room, frowning at the sight of my leg being propped up, completely wrapped in bandages. She pulled a chair up next to my bed, leaning over to kiss my cheek. I smiled and turned to face her.

"(Y/n), I honestly need to talk to you about something...My dad...he's making me move back to Atlas with him..." Weiss mumbled. I know I should've expected that but...How could I possibly go on everyday without seeing her? Not eat lunch with her, or go on dates, or throw notes across the classroom (which she always hated and scolded me for)...What was I going to do? What was going to happen to us? Is Weiss okay with going long distance?

"What does that mean...for us..?" I hesitantly asked. Weiss sighed and shrugged.

"I love you so much, (Y/n) but that's six or seven hours apart and it's going to be hard."

"I know that, Weiss, but...I love you so much and I don't want to give up what we have!"

"I don't either, (Y/n)!"

Blake
"I need to go back home...I can't stay here, look what I did to Yang!" Blake said, tearing up.

"It's not your fault! She did that because she cares about you. You can't leave her now..you can't leave me now. Blake, I need you...more than anything in the world." I mumbled, grabbing Blake's hand.

"I can't stand being here, (Y/n), the guilt is too overwhelming." Blake said, starting to cry as she hugged me.

"Blake, stay with me...I live in the next town over, near Beacon."

"I'm leaving to go live with my parents for a while. I cant stay here, (Y/n), please...try to understand."

"I can't understand why you're leaving me...I really can't understand why."

"I don't want to leave you! I just...can't be here!" Blake yelled, suddenly frustrated as she stepped back and began to pace back and forth, trying to calm herself down.