(SFW) Your First Time

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

fluff: this chapter is them making you feel comfortable/what they say & do before your first time

Ruby
"Do you need help getting onto the top bunk?" Ruby questioned, offering me her hand.

"No, I'm honestly just worried I might fall." I said with a laugh, "Maybe we can..do it on Weiss's bed?"

"(Y/n)!" Ruby lightly scolded, "Weiss is still mad at me for getting cookie crumbs in her bed, I don't think she'll like it if I get her sheets dirty with my girlfriend." Ruby offered me her hand once again, "I promise I'll catch you before you fall off of the bed!" I giggled and took Ruby's hand as she helped me onto her bed. Ruby held me by my waist, making sure I didn't fall off of her bunk. Her pajamas exposed just the slightest bit of her toned stomach and back and when I held onto Ruby, my hands instinctively reached out to touch her midriff. It wasn't surprising that Ruby is so muscular since she's constantly fighting, but I guess I had never really felt how muscular she is. Once she felt my hands on her, her face turned red just like the tips of her hair.

"Ruby.." I couldn't keep my hands off her.

"(Y/n).." She breathlessly responded, her gray eyes flashing with excitement. Ruby gently grabbed my wrist to stop me, "Are you okay with this?" Ruby paused, "B-Because I would understand if n-not...since y-you've never...and I-I've never.."

"Ruby," I brought my hand up to her face, softly caressing her cheek, "I want this." Ruby nodded, a small smile making it's way onto her face.

"I want this too. Tell me if you ever feel uncomfortable and I'll stop immediately!" Ruby said, sticking out her pinky to me.

"Why are you sticking your pinky out at me?" I asked, laughing.

"To pinky promise that I will respect your boundaries, duh! I want you to trust me!" Ruby childishly stated, acting as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. A toothy grin made it's way onto her face as I linked my pinky with hers, "I promise!" Ruby announced as she let go of my pinky.

"You're cute." I said with a laugh, leaning in to kiss Ruby.

---Extra 1---
"How fast do you think I can go with my semblance?" Ruby asked, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"I don't know, but don't try, Ruby."

Ruby pouted, "Fine!"

---Extra 2---
"Crescent Rose deserves to cuddle with us!"

"Ruby, it doesn't have feelings!"

"Yes, she does!"

---Extra 2.5---
"I TRIED TO CATCH YOU, (Y/N), I SWEAR!" Ruby yelled down at me from the top bunk as I laid on the floor of her dorm.

"YOU LIAR! YOU SAVED CRESCENT ROSE INSTEAD OF ME!"

Weiss
Weiss and I went to visit her parents' place in Atlas and her wealth showed. Her room was huge.

"Thank you for being so good at dinner," Weiss said as she held my hand, leading me to her room, "I know my father is absolutely insufferable."

Weiss opened her bedroom door for me and I walked inside. There were tons of candles lit and flower petals leading up to the bed. It was beautiful. Weiss closed the door behind us and grabbed my hand again, she was shaking. She was nervous.

Weiss guided me to the bed and I sat down. Her pale face was bright red. Weiss gently tilted my head up with her hand and leaned down to kiss me. Her lips were soft; Weiss was surprising gentle for someone with such a blunt kind of personality.