They Save You//Making Up

Continuation of the cheating chapter

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
"I can't believe I have to go on a mission with Ruby, it hurts seeing her." I told my teammate.

"Everything's gonna be alright." My teammate said before I left to go fight some Grimm.

"Just...stay away from me and this mission will end as soon as it began." I said to Ruby, a pained expression on her face upon hearing my words but Ruby nodded anyways, both of us splitting up the forest as I covered more ground.

I was swarmed by Grimm, I had no idea how it had happened since I was fighting them off with one hit.

"HELP!" I screamed out as I saw rose petals swarm the area and I was lifted off the ground and the hooded figure sprinted away with me in her arms.

"Are you okay?" Ruby asked, putting me down and checking for any visible injuries.

"I-I'm fine, thanks." I smiled, cupping Ruby's face and kissing her forehead, right before getting up.

"I love you." Ruby said, hugging me tightly, and I smiled. I really had missed her.

"I love you too but... I just can't because of–"

"I know what I did was wrong but I'll fight for you and I'll wait for you. I love you so much. I'm so sorry and I wanna make this work." Ruby said, pulling away from our hug, I smiled, pecking her lips before returning to our mission.

Weiss
I laid on the ground, my hand and arm bleeding as I tried to fight off some Grimm. I tried not to cry as they scratched at my leg, drawing blood. Mu teammates were no were to be found when suddenly more Grimm showed up, these ones were different though, they were made of ice. Weiss.
They grabbed at the other Grimm as the fight started. Weiss ran through the Grimm and grabbed my hand, I winced in pain.

"W-Weiss, I can't walk." I said in a pained whisper. Weiss lifted me up into her arms, running past all the Grimm, one reached out to grab me and Weiss turned her back to it and I could hear it scratch her; I saw her wince in pain. Once I was far enough away, she put me down, inspecting my wounds.

"They're not that deep, you'll be fine but we should get you bandaged up." Weiss said, continuing to look at my injuries for any other visible ones.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Your teammates returned to Beacon asking for help and I came."

"Thank you."

"It's no problem, I'll bring you back to Beacon to get stitched up." I nodded and she lifted me up again, bringing me back to Beacon. A nurse walked in as Weiss was about to leave.

"Please stay, I'm kinda scared of these things." Weiss chuckled, nodding as she sat next to me.

"They're just going to disinfect your wounds." Weiss grabbed my hand as they disinfected each one.

"We may have to stitch this one up." My eyes went wide as I started to tear up at the thought. Weiss cupped my face, wiping away my tears and pecking my lips before pulling away, her eyes wide.

"I'm so sorry–"

"It's alright." I said, kissing her cheek.