She Has A Nightmare

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
Ruby kept tossing and turning, it began to make it hard for me to sleep. All of a sudden, Ruby almost rolled herself off the bed before I caught her.

I quickly shook her awake and worriedly asked, "Are you okay?" Ruby shook her head, nervously moving closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, "What's wrong, hon?"

"I-I had this nightmare that we were...surrounded by Grimm...and..a-and I didn't have Crescent Rose on me...and.." She paused as she started to cry.

"Ruby, it's okay. You're safe, it was just a dream."

"That's the thing, (Y/n), i-in the dream...I-I couldn't protect y-you...I failed at hand to hand c-combat and I-I lost y-you!" She cried out as she held onto me tighter.

"Ruby, you are the best huntress I know, you could beat off a thousand Grimm and I know that for a fact. You are amazing and whether or not you have Crescent Rose doesn't matter because you can fight on your own."

Ruby shook her head, "No! I need to train, I can't let anyone hurt you!"

"It's okay, Ruby, please trust me when I tell you that you are a great huntress. Okay, baby? Try to go back to sleep." I lightly rubbed her back, trying to calm her down as she closed her eyes to go back to sleep.

The Next Morning

I awoke the next morning to Ruby begging Yang, "Please, you have to train me in hand to hand combat!"

"Hm," Yang paused for a second, "Tell me what I want to hear."

"Ugh, fine! You are the best huntress ever!"

"Okay, Ruby!" Yang agreed, flexing slightly after hearing the compliment.

I followed the two to cheer my girlfriend on as she trained with Yang.

Weiss (TW: Abuse, Implied PTSD)
"F-Father.." Weiss murmured in her sleep, "..N-No!"

I stared at my sleeping girlfriend, not knowing what to do. Do I wake her up? I didn't have time to decide when Weiss quickly sat up, she was sweating and hyperventilating.

"Weiss, is everything alright?"

Weiss nodded, "H-Hand me my glass of water on the n-nightstand."

I picked up the glass and brought it gently to Weiss's lips. Her hands were trembling too much for her to even hold the cup without dropping it.

"Weiss, what's wrong?"

"This dream...it's really nothing." Weiss stopped herself.

"Continue."

"I was back in Atlas, with my father." Weiss's eyes were glossy as she spoke.

"What happened?" I softly asked.

"He wouldn't let me out of my room and when I finally got out...h-he hit me.."

"Weiss, you're in Beacon, you're safe, you're here with me. I'll never let anyone hurt you, okay?" I softly reminded and Weiss nodded, leaning her head against me.

"I know, sometimes...I just can't help but remember."

Blake (TW: Abuse, Implied PTSD)
Blake whimpered, her cat ear slightly twitching. Blake's eyes opened wide, "A-Adam..?" Blake questioned, staring at me.

"Blake, it's me.."

Her eyes scanned my face for a moment, "(Y/n)?"

"Yeah...It's me, (Y/n)."