Honeymoon

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

THE CUTEST ONE BY FAR IS NORA'S

Ruby
"Okay, so first we'll go for a swim, then we'll get a couples massage and after that we'll go get ice cream and–"

"Ruby, take some time to relax, it's our honeymoon." I said, squeezing Ruby's hands in my own.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited! I love you so much and I just want these few days to be magical." Ruby explained, kissing me in between every word.

"TIME TO GO SWIM!" Ruby yelled, grabbing her swimsuit to change as I did the same.

"Ruby, I've never seen you wear that before." I mumbled, scanning her body.

"I just bought this bikini. Do you like it?" Ruby asked, smirking as she twirled a little to show herself off.

"Y-Yeah...t-t-that just reminds m-me...can we push s-s-swimming t-till l-l-later and j-just stay here a l-little while?" I stuttered out causing Ruby's smirk to grow.

"Save it for later." Ruby giggled before grabbing my hand and rushing out of our room.

Weiss
"Mmm, Weiss, I don't wanna get up! It's too early!" I complained, covering my face with one of the many pillows Weiss and I had.

"Princess, it's our honeymoon! We need to do as much as we can! I have everything planned! Even the times of each event!"

"Does anything on your list of things say 'Let my wife rest'?" I asked, throwing a pillow at Weiss who squeaked and dodged it.

"I'm afraid not. But I do have something special planned in our own private hot tub."

"I swear to god if you make it turn to ice, I won't be happy." I said, pouting.

"No, but I'll keep you even warmer. I mean body heat helps. Do you think you would be warmer next to me if I had nothing on?" Weiss whispered in my ear causing me to jump out of bed and get dressed.

"TIME TO GO!"

Blake
"Blake, it's 5am and this is a vacation so go back to bed." I said, using a pillow to cover my face from the light.

"I know but I'm just...so excited to spend every moment with you...for the rest of my life." I turned to look at Blake, smiling.

"I am too but please, turn off the light, hun." She nodded, turning off the light of the lamp.

"I love you so much, also breakfast is served in two hours."

"Ugh, wake me up then. I love you too, babe." I said, giving Blake a quick kiss on the lips before going back to sleep with Blake's arms protectively wrapped around me.

Yang
"You know how we had activities planned for the entire day?"

"Yeah?" I asked, confused as I cuddled further into Yang's side.

"Let's just skip 'em."

"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked, looking up into Yang's eyes.

"I'd rather just sit here with you forever."

"Yang, that's so sweet but I want to eat." I giggled and kissed her.

"Fine, but just eating then we can go back here and cuddle more, right?" Yang asked, pouting.

"Sure." I responded, kissing her pout away.

Pyrrha
"Eat fast so we're not late to our dancing class!" Pyrrha smiled, for some reason she was really into all the activities they had to offer here. My favorite part was when we watched the sunrise.